User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry Out of everything around her, the warm water was the normal part. Because as far as this snorunt knew, sand dunes, devil's spouts, and wavering vision on the horizon ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ooh, two riolus. I look forward to a brawl, should the characters become rivals.

    Jan 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Naturally. Tech week (if you are familiar with theater) is the first week of February, but aside from that I can post.

    Jan 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh how fun! If I may, how often are you wanting posts? I'm afraid my leisure time is on the small side until the second week of February, but I'd ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    False! I have a cat, and he is the cutest thing. Also, dogs are smelly. TUBM has a seashell collection.

    Dec 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is your YWS BFF?

    I don't think I could possibly pick a best friend, but there are definitely people who had an impact. Thanks @aravis, @fortis and @lostthought for being my first friends around ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Have you ever met a famous author?

    I met Jonathan Auxier ( Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes ), D.J. MacHale, and Brandon Mull at a local event my area holds every year called the Cavalcade of ...

    Nov 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: Writing Partner Roulette

    Ugh, I keep getting abandoned. I'd like a writing partner, please! I'm willing to write just about anything, though fantasy would be my strong point.

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Did someone say cake? (YWS Birthday Badge)

    Ooh, I love cake! Especially when it's cheesecake... Come to think, what kind of cake is this? @fortis, @lostthought, @BiscuitsBatchAvoy, and @Sherri, help me identify this cake!

    Nov 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragnarok Is Come DT

    May I join please?

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: A Social Media Infographics Assignment

    Thanks!

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: A Social Media Infographics Assignment

    Hello fello YWSers! Straight to the point: I am conducting a survey in order to collect data for a school project which involves creating an infographic about well… social media. ...

    Sep 26, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures

    Onwards! 56. - Done 10 September 2014 57. - Done 21 September 2014 58. - Done 11 October 2014 59. - Done 31 October 2014 60. - Done 3 November ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Rides in on a beauteous, tan mare, laughing maniacally and waving around a gleaming sword. I would like to request my jousting lance!

    Sep 10, 2014
  • Research Re: To Write a Mystery

    As I struggle through the big reveal of my current, main project, I have gotten it into my head that a short mystery might help me pick up some skills ...

    Aug 22, 2014


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath