User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    What happened to the puzzle level of the dungeon?

    Jan 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    It's probably fine for anyone to post right now, but I think Char, Hunter, and my characters are all away from the action.

    Jan 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Hey! Just throwing out ideas here: It seems like we could have two groups working simultaneously on different things, just based on how the SB is going so far. Robusto, ...

    Jan 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I honestly have no idea what's going on, 15253! We'll see what happens as we go along, I guess.

    Jan 3, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry The landing in Frontier town was unlike anything Flurry had ever experienced. There was suddenly a pebble lodged in her foot, for one thing, and Miss Altaria's bag slammed ...

    Jan 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh good! I was hoping for something like that.

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry Within ten minutesof meeting, Shaymin had decided on a good name (the snorunt had somehow misplaced hers in the vast, sarcastic pit of her mind), backstory, and mission for ...

    Jan 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Alrighty. Thanks!

    Jan 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ah, okay. So where should I send my character and her ally? They weren't in the Darkrai fiasco.

    Jan 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh! Poor Zulu. By the way @Robusto, where are they going next?

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    You would be correct. I just saw her this week. TUBM has done origami before.

    Jan 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Hey, is it okay if my character misses the whole darkrai party? I don't think she's moving very quickly (geographically speaking). Maybe she can be fashionably late?

    Jan 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ah, thank you.

    Jan 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ah, @15253, just wondering, but because your character only hears --- when his name is spoken, even if he says it himself, does this mean that the other humans cannot ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Guys, I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of time to get to Frontier town, or wherever the meeting place is.

    Jan 1, 2015


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said