User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'm waiting on Hunter, actually, but of course I can post before you, Char.

    Jan 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ah, there are only two large mountains on the map. Mt. Providence is actually named, and Mt. Icewind has the Glacial museum pointed out at its peak.

    Jan 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Guess what? I finished the map! I know it's probably a bit small on here, but if you left-click and pick "open in new tab", you can actually read everything. ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto, if you're not sure how to go about drawing a map yourself, I would be happy to work with you on that.

    Jan 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    At last! I have posted. Hunter, Charizard, the rest of the dungeon is up to you. Remember Newton's Third Law of Motion! I expect Flurry to brag lots because she ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry Sometimes, Flurry really hated boys. The ungodly hour was also part of the problem, but still. Boys. She'd woken up to the sound of two doors opening and closing ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'm not sure what Hunter's plan is, exactly, but I do not believe they were headed to Mt. Providence. I don't object to your suggestion, but Hunter and Charizard might. ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh! Could one of the characters heading to Mt. Providence pick up a dawn stone, please? It will be used in the future, and I'm not sure when my character ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'll see if I can get in a post today, but I have several tests to study for.

    Jan 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh, Tortwag! It'll be a pleasure to work with you again.

    Jan 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ooh, nice fight scene, Robusto.

    Jan 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Charizard821 I know I was going to do the whole "Gabriel is human" thing, but I figured it would be more fun for you to write that.

    Jan 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry Flurry wasn't sure when or how it had all happened, but she found herself sitting with Riley in the lobby of a three-story snow fort, waiting for Articuno and ...

    Jan 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'm working on it! Do not panic.

    Jan 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ohh. I wonder how I didn't catch that. Sorry!

    Jan 4, 2015


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)