User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Euum... two things: It appears that tech rehearsals are proceeding faster than expected, so Char, if you need someone to post while you're studying for exams, I can accommodate. If ...

    Jan 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    You and your plot twists, Robusto! I think I'll be a muddled puddle of feelings at least half-way through this SB.

    Jan 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    In other words, Tort, details, details, and more details! Also, tech week starts tomorrow! I mean, it lasts longer than a week, but like, I'll be at school very, very ...

    Jan 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Sorry! I would totally write the next post, but I just did the last one for Hunter's group.

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal 2015

    Um.. is it all right if there is a tiny bit of superscript in the submission? (I'm thinking like five or six characters total.)

    Jan 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Right, Verser. I believe everyone will be meeting up at the Shrine of Safety after Tortwag and your characters finish the Palace of Fauna & Flora, and after my group ...

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Homework Help Re: Memorizing Geometry Formulas?

    Geometry was actually my best subject in math! Which formulas exactly did you need help with? Is it circles and tangents? Triangle theorems? Tangent, sine, and cosine?

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Alas, I am never in the mood for potatoes. (Well, roasted ones sometimes, but not mashed.) TUBM has been in a play at least twice.

    Jan 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    What was that at the end there, Tort? If you want to keep it a surprise, go ahead, but I was confused, to say the least.

    Jan 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I know it'll have to wait a while, but I'd like Flurry to be in whatever group gets the mind or spooky plates. (This is an either/and situation. She could ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Sorry for the wait! School has been... ugh.

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | Return to Frostpoint | Day A1, 7:00 am "We'll have to ask Cassandra for help." Flurry rolled her eyes and glared straight at Gabriel. "Sure, like Cassandra will ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ah! Y'all are moving too fast! I should be posting tonight...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Don't worry about it too much, guys. I can roll with just about anything.

    Jan 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I do hope there will be something left of Heatran for Flurry and Shaymin to beat...

    Jan 14, 2015


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov