User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Lest We Forget

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this formatting! The cuts over the picture, the way the first line of the last verse falls along what miiight be a little side trail. And ...

    Apr 17, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    16 | 媽媽你有沒有空? April 5, 1:38 PM In your last message, you could have dropped the 報到. 天氣預報 implies the verb on its own. April 5, 1:57 PM OK. Are ...

    Apr 15, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    15 | 五穀米 The spicy tang of kimchi’s got me hungry This tofu soup was so hard to obtain I only wanted one time to feel nostalgia I only want ...

    Apr 15, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    14 | Sunday Sonnet #2 The trouble started mid-September last, when my apartment’s boiler was turned on. I found myself awake at crack of dawn, when by all rights I ...

    Apr 14, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    13 | Flex Day (part one) The moment I sign up for Saturday work, I’m already dreaming of Flex Day. From MLKJ Day to Mem-Day in May, my singular respite ...

    Apr 13, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    12 | Speak Carefully Three ‘wen’s to know: wén, wěn, wèn. Keep their meanings in your ken. Wén (tone two) is ‘hear’ or ‘smell.’ Context here will serve you well. ...

    Apr 9, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    11 | Twenty-Five On my birthday, Sayed hands me a fancy cookie. “Happy quarter-life crisis,” he says. Five dollars, fruity frosting, firm, crumbly bite. He’d better be right.

    Apr 9, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    10 Every project passes faster than the last. Brilliance of craft? Or did I bury my head and let the time just pass? @Spearmint thank you!! Yeah I didn't really ...

    Apr 9, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness - 2025

    Great job y'all!

    Apr 8, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Sunday Sonnet #1 I know the price I’ll pay tomorrow when I rise but I worked yesterday and haven’t felt the prize of two whole days of rest so God, ...

    Apr 7, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    8 阿媽,我愛你。 請你不吩我來 到台灣跟我的 非常俊男朋友。 我沒有男朋友。 我不找男朋友。 我不要男朋友。 你想要我找到 一個男朋友嗎? 你可以

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: on cirrus and citrus

    Love love LOVE the cloud-gazing poem! What a fantastic example of concrete poetry. And a Shakespearean sonnet! Your iambs are lovely, and I think it's so nice that instead of ...

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: A Tune is Nice, a Rhythm is a Must

    Wow this really brought me back to my band days! I love the incorporation of counting and subdivision and just the use of so many evocative sound words in general. ...

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    7 | Just got a book of William Carlos Williams stuff from the library I should eat the pineapple that is in the fridge and which I probably should have ...

    Apr 5, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: daylight haunting

    Brevity is the soul of wit! There is so much packed in to each of these. They are such a delight. I love the "tryingtobesummer" word.

    Apr 5, 2025


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11