User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Eum... what exactly is a group post, or whatever this challenge is?

    Feb 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Sorry, Tort! It's just that pretty much all of my friends at school decided to take French, so I don't usually have anyone with whom I can practice German. I ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    (Ugh, why does everyone speak French? Do we have any Germans or Chinese around who I might talk with?) Anyways, I will for sure be posting tonight! (Morning/ early afternoon ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Eum... if someone else wants to post, then go ahead. I'm sort of busy. (Hopefully I can get something up tomorrow. I'm over halfway through the stuff I wanted to ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    15253, I'm thinking I'll post tomorrow.

    Feb 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto, do we need to come up with tragic back-stories now? whines pitifully

    Feb 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Alas, Silver Fox, the pixie plate has already been taken by the New Order. That's why Hunter's group is going to the poison-type mystery dungeon, so they can get a ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    My next post ought to be up tomorrow. It should bring Flurry, Riley, and Gabriel to Frontier Town, from where they will hike to the alchemist's tower.

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I was thinking more ideas for how the characters might be interacting with each other. Like, it's great that everyone has their own personality, but what would Ren do if ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    As Ethel Peas from Thoroughly Modern Millie would say, GOOD NIGHT! I leave for twenty-four hours and I come back to three new pages of DT and six posts to ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Um... if you want a picture drawn, @Robusto, I can do that. It may not be in the official art style though, because I don't have the tools to accomplish ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I can probably post Saturday, but I'd prefer if one of the other two posted first. I'm trying to keep up with the program during lulls in rehearsal, but I ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I think it will be wonderful to have another person join. (Also, y'all may not be hearing from me again until Saturday morning PST.)

    Jan 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ah, the Shrine of Safety is a location in the north-west corner of the map.

    Jan 24, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | Conversations | Day A1, 8:00 AM The day was off to a brilliant start, and if Cassandra weren't so elequent, it might have been a lot more colorful ...

    Jan 23, 2015


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec