User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Speaking of the alchemist's tower, Char... which part of the dungeon are you writing? The puzzle or the battle?

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I certainly hope not! TUBM is avoiding their homework.

    Feb 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    There's so much going on! I can't keep all the plots straight in my head anymore... Anyways, thank you all for the advice. Um... update on the picture: I've been ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Homework Help Re: Restaurant reviews

    Yeowch. This doesn't sound at all fantastic. Anyways, restaurant reviews are a lot like literary ones (except, since this is for others, mostly, and not the restaurant, it can't be ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I absolutely cannot wait until Flurry's back story moment comes... Also, y'all are amazing for posting while so much school stuff is going on. In other news, I would like ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I rehearse band music for seven hours and no one has written anything? How much homework do ya'll have?

    Feb 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Alas, Silver fox, it has been over a year since I read the play. We just enjoy making Shakespeare jokes in my "social group."

    Feb 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | Reasons to Not Like the Marsh | Day A3, unknown time The dragonight flight had not taken long. Traipsing through Frontier Town had also not taken long. In ...

    Feb 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ah, I'm posting tonight, @15253! So... if you want to start writing up your next part, go ahead. EDIT: Char and Hunter, while I'm sure no one would object to ...

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    The beaches up where I live may be sandy, but they're cold in all seasons, so I've never really had a good time at a beach. Though I am sure ...

    Feb 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Erm... I'll be posting either tomorrow or Thursday, depending on the homework situation, just to let y'all know. Hopefully I'll get through most of my group's travels.

    Feb 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Char... could it be that you, Hunter, and I are all Cancers? Anyways, it seems I have not yet posted a theme. I was thinking of making a bad joke ...

    Feb 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Hunter and Char: I will be gone all of next weekend at a "camp" for band students. So whether or not you two get anything up, I'll be posting at ...

    Feb 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Hunter, I know we planned on having more time in Frostpoint, but I didn't really want to cover so much time. Besides, now there's room for getting mildly lost/stuck. Char, ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | Travel Preparations | Day A2, 3:00 AM There was no explanation for it, but Flurry had the easiest time waking up at unreasonable hours. She told herself before ...

    Feb 3, 2015


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites