User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    This is the DT! Any questions, concerns, conversations, and other stuff goes here! thumbs-up Also, there are some notes that I didn't feel belonged in the Storybook's introductory post. 1. ...

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Railway Leap (open)

    T ickets please ! Click. Good afternoon, all passengers. This is your conductor speaking. As a reminder, you are all on the vertical space line, though I’m sure the clothes, ...

    Feb 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Uh... I'll see what I can do about giving Frost a not-happy face. It should be easier to accomplish when I'm working on the actual file, because it will be ...

    Feb 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    (I forgot Jewels, didn't I? I'll put her in behind Flurry and the boys. Sorry, Hunter!)

    Feb 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Uh... sorry I didn't draw the layout yesterday. My folks dragged me out shopping. Shudders Anyways... tell me if you think your character is well, out of character. Also, I'm ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ooh, Silver, we're both on blue team? Hoorah! Also, I will review your work.

    Feb 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Of course I'll review your work, Tort!

    Feb 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Hey everybody! Guess what day it is? REVIEW DAY! Anyways, if any of you have something you want reviewed, or if y'all need something to review for your team (GO ...

    Feb 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I read it, Char. And uh... since I think you're making the romance progress a little too quickly, maybe the two will try to pass this as a joke and ...

    Feb 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I suddenly feel super awkward because the only game I play is pokemon... Anyways, this has been bothering me for a while, but what season or time of year did ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: Writing Partner Roulette

    Sometimes, I wonder if I will ever have success in this. Here goes try number four! I would like a partner!

    Feb 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Robusto, isn't your icon a mix of pokemon? Also, Silver and 15253? You are flooding my notifications. Please stop dueling over the interwebs.

    Feb 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Cries I hate pre-calculus. Also, since only Rubusto answered my question earlier, I will pose it again (with some changes): I can do one of three things for the group ...

    Feb 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And the psychic link strikes again. At some point this week I'll upload some studies of the characters so y'all can decide if so-and-so needs to look tougher or cuter ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    He's drowning in homework, actually. Anyways, since you mentioned that you have a travel day planned, maybe Hunter will take the puzzle, I'll write the mystery dungeon, and you'll have ...

    Feb 17, 2015


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus