User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    No worries, @Zhia. There's always time.

    Feb 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I believe so, 15253, but since Char, Hunter and I are rather far behind (I'm sorry!), you are welcome to write fillers and whatnot.

    Feb 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    I hope you'll enjoy it, @megsug! Also, @Teddybear22 and @Nicolebri, please submit a more detailed physical description to me, either through the DT or by PM. I would like to ...

    Feb 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    @NicoleBri and @ AriaAdams, welcome to the party!

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Feb. 25 - Mar. 11th: Wolfare1!

    Congratulations! (And salutations.) Those GIFs though.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Oh, thank you, @Teddybear22! Also, anyone who wants to post can go ahead with writing their character's introductory post.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    It's approved, Avalon! All I ask is that Bellatrix's energy wave attack have some kind of toll (fatigue?) so that she is not too overpowered. Also, if you wouldn't mind ...

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Alas, I have neither watched nor read The Fault In Our Stars , and don't plan on giving myself a reason to sob my heart out either. TUBM can knit.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    We'll be happy to have you, @Avalon!

    Feb 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Of course you can, @Zhia! Whatever you feel most comfortable with is great.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cup II

    I wasn't planning on joining, but since @AstralHunter issued that challenge, I shall take up the mantel and compete!

    Feb 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Uh... @AstralHunter and @Charizard821: How big of workloads do you two have right now? I'd be happy to do some posting if y'all are busy.

    Feb 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    @Zhia, most people do ask in the DT, but it's not required. Go ahead and create a character, then once it's approved, you're in!

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, those hours pass quickly, and the cannibals begin to feel peckish again.

    Feb 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I actually would really love to see Flurry fight Alek... once she evolves, that is. I mean, Greninja are fast, but so are Froslass, and I know it will be ...

    Feb 23, 2015


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke