User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I am aware of the speed thing... but considering she will not be evolving for a while, that's not really relevant at the moment. (Remember, the dawn stone goes to ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Uh... I'm actually not sure about Flurry chasing anyone. She isn't exactly the fastest kid around. And besides, I have her reaction planned out already... On another note, I'm wondering ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Charizard821, I don't know how your time constraints are, but this is a reminder that you're writing the battle! I left my post off right as the characters enter the ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Go ahead, @QueenAnne! (I've secretly been waiting for someone to offer to go first...)

    Mar 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    So let me get this straight: As of now, there are three groups, and Frost and Bloodmoon will not be in any of them. The groups are as follows: 1. ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Hmm... I don't think we can get away with only two groups, not if a legendary must tag along for each one. @AstralHunter, is your "epic plot twist" concerning the ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    The picture that goes with that meeting music makes me really happy... like, a bassoon, French horn, and baritone? Yes . Anyways, since right now it's all a load of ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Let's see... there are eight humons available, so we'll likely be splitting into either two or three groups, depending on what Robusto says. Maybe we should decide on which plates ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Geez Hunter, you're going to share those iron and fist plates, right? Can't be too greedy. Riley hasn't got one to keep, since the spooky plate matches Flurry's type. And ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    UGH... I feel like I wrote Keldeo incorrectly. Someone tell me if I did, and I'll fix it.

    Mar 1, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | A Series of Spills | Day A3, Evening There was exactly one nice thing about the poison dungeon, which was that its staircases continually descended. It kept a ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ah, Jewels and Raikou are going for the Earth plate. It's the rock one that is on hold. Also, I'm going to be in the pit orchestra for another play. ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Oh, I thought I'd given the go-ahead... Super important: Everyone can post! Hoorah! First-posts should describe how your character got onto the train that crashes, and may start at any ...

    Feb 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Guys, the event Robusto speaks of won't happen for a very long time. I'd almost guess that by then, Frost has come back to his senses and rejoined the Resistance. ...

    Feb 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Either way is cool with me, Robusto. Though if anyone writes a debate scene, Flurry will side with the stealth approach.

    Feb 27, 2015


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein