User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Oh my... that could be terrifying. How many characters will be fighting Alek? (I imagine that would be a Psyche battle, and I really really want Flurry to fight him ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Okay. And given that there's time/space travel, we can always have them join in a bit later. Thanks Anne! So... hopefully tomorrow I'll have a post up, and we can ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Would it be weird to start putting up arbitrary back story posts for Flurry? Her story would be told best in great detail, and posts have been slow lately.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    The station has its own dimension, though it is owned by a trans-dimensional corporation. Also, sorry I haven't been around! Is there anyone who has not written an introductory post ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Hey everybody! In order to make things easier for y'all, the map will also be on page one. :) Yeah... that's all for now. And once I have gotten over ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Um, so what's going to happen after the battle with Mega Gengar? Does the Riolu group go back to the snow fort, or do they head straight for the shrine? ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I would join to make the numbers work, but I'm unavailable in the afternoons when I'm sure most of you will be around. Char, if you need me to write ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I have no idea, @Charizard821. I might be able to write the battle, but I'd rather if you did it. (Newspaper deadline is this weekend... ugh. Plus Little Women , ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Can you kids keep your chess out of the DT? We are close enough to needing a new one as it is. In other news: That sketch is going to ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    Okay. :)

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Railway Leap DT

    I was going to wait for @Avalon, since it seemed like everyone else had gone and I could do more of a lead-in to all the interaction...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ugh... I always mess that up. Thanks for the reminder, Tort!

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Sisters before misters, @Charizard821! Also, we still have not finalized the teams for the next dungeons. Thus far, it looks like this: Icicle Plate: Aegeas, Gabriel, Fleur, and someone else. ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cup II

    Oops, I converted my time wrong... :) Good game, @Widdershins! I wish you luck with the rest of the competition!

    Mar 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Shhh... I will always side female. Well, usually. And Char, I highly doubt Riley can rescue Articuno in less time than it takes for Twinkiel's group to reach the Insect ...

    Mar 6, 2015


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare