User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ooh. When are we going to get to write those Psyche battles? (Verser, I believe they are battles in which you have a chance at turning a New Order member ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Vacation is tiring... Do I have permission to be lazy next week?

    Apr 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm actually almost done, Hunter! (Granted, it's in a very raw state, so I don't think it will be quite up to the level you're used to seeing from me.) ...

    Mar 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Sometimes, I feel like I should read The Great Gatsby . But then I remember that I like Shakespeare better and will focus on finishing his works first. Also, I ...

    Mar 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Go for it, Char!

    Mar 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm sure that, upon reading my post, you all will be a little curious about what Flurry says. So out of the goodness of my heart, I present you with ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | Back to the Snow | Day A4, way too early in the morning There was a long moment of quiet as Algol turned to stone. The three pokemon ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Char, you lucky dog. I want to see Phantom of the Opera ! Also, since I have no homework and no extracurriculars aside from rehearsal tonight, the post will definitely ...

    Mar 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Verser, the Glacial Museum is on Mount Icewind.

    Mar 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Verser, I believe it is already on there (though it might lack a name). It is the extremely tall mountain to the left of Frostpoint.

    Mar 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Um... I will most definitely post the return to Frostpoint by Wednesday. I'd say Tuesday, but I have rehearsal on both Monday and Tuesday evening... Then I will be out ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm sure everything will work out, you two. Also, something really lovely just happened (I'm being sarcastic). My mother just updated the operating system of the computer I use for ...

    Mar 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ooh~ Ice Shard. Nice! I shall update my character page then. (Next time, allow me to write in the new moves, hmm?) @AstralHunter, shall I write a travel-back-to-Frostpoint post so ...

    Mar 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @TheSilverFox, Char told me you thought I would attack you for this ranking. Don't worry; I would have put Flurry there too. (I mean, she's fought like... once?) Yeah... and ...

    Mar 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Char, it's a mega gengar. (Also, you are terribly mean. You're practically rubbing salt in my wounds.)

    Mar 19, 2015


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris