User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: May OS: Alice in Wonderland DT

    While I'm running away from my worldly responsibilities, now is probably a good time to ask if there's anything specific I need to know about the fox. Have you got ...

    May 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Please excuse me while I run away from my life problems study for the national world history exams. They are next week, and after that, I should have all the ...

    May 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: May OS: Alice in Wonderland DT

    I'd been wondering when this would start up! I look forward to working with everyone!

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Goodness gracious Hunter! Also, I see you now have a green username. Congratulations on becoming a mod! Now please excuse me while I read that post study for the national ...

    May 3, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I feel like memories are the things that you don't forget? I don't know. Maybe I'm getting too philosophical. Either way, I don't remember everything , so I guess that'd ...

    May 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Sorry for the recent absence, guys. I should have warned you all before disappearing all week. Anyways, I'll be able to at least check YWS in the coming weeks, but ...

    Apr 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Char, are you going to write a post? I think Hunter is waiting on one of us to get both of our characters to the Shrine. (If you absolutely cannot, ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Char, if you don't have time to write the post where Flurry and Riley make it to the shrine, I can get that done sometime this weekend. Hunter, where are ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Silver, hush. They don't need to know.

    Apr 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Stop rubbing salt in my wounds, Char! Everyone knows I've lost to you a bajillion times.

    Apr 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *quietly whispers* Platinum rocks. Hah. Hah. Bad pun there.

    Apr 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I was going to make my post longer, but that just seemed like a really cute place to stop. Anyways, Char, the plan is to send our characters (plus Shaymin ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | How to Get into a Lot of Trouble | Day A4, late afternoon Despite having covered Riley and Gabriel with snow the moment they climbed down from the ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Hey everyone! So, I will be posting sometime today. (Even for you, Hunter, it should still be on Sunday.) After that, please don't expect me to do much more than ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Um... since I think we planned for Riley to join up with the Insect Plate guys after his rescue mission, I'm assuming that Flurry and Jewels will not find him ...

    Apr 10, 2015


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan