User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I work on a speech for English, deliver it successfully, and even suffer through wearing a skirt at school, and I come back to this chaos? What kind of karma ...

    May 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    Oh, who's going to post next? I mean, I probably could post later this week, but if someone else wants to go first, then that's totally cool.

    May 20, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    JKHatt, I would find it remarkably difficult to be angry with you. Or anyone. I generally don't get angry. (Except there was this one time when the two boys sitting ...

    May 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Hunter, why is it that every time you say I'll look forward to something, I get a foreboding feeling? You're planning on using those keywords we discussed, aren't you? Anyways, ...

    May 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: May OS: Alice in Wonderland DT

    Queen Anne, if you don't mind, maybe we could discuss the history between the Fox and the Queen at some point. I'm around most of the time, but if you ...

    May 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Silver, I get that feeling too, actually. But don't worry about it too much! If you're feeling unsure, just ask people if you got their characters right, and you can ...

    May 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Oh no! Not Miss Altaria! On another note, should we assume that the folks heading towards Cutthroat will actually run into Alek and Sully, or is that up to the ...

    May 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    Ah, @Tortwag, please notify me if I got Andarr's personality wrong. I can easily change the dialogue to fit.

    May 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Open Galaxy

    Ink, Planet Spiralam The library, oddly enough, was never quiet in the afternoon. I did not mind that; it meant there were small children around. Small children have a tendency ...

    May 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    At least she didn't trap you by common courtesy, Char. I hate it when that happens.

    May 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    Ooh, yay! I'd be happy to have Ink join up with Andarr, @Tortwag. And given how little combat Ink is capable of handling, I don't think Andarr's lone-wolf status will ...

    May 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    Ah, yes. I shall write that. But before I do, I have a question: is there anyone who might possibly frequent the library where Ink resides? I would really prefer ...

    May 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    That psyche battle made me think of Julius Caesar for some reason. Maybe because they were arguing about life and death with hypothetical situations. Either way, this seems to be ...

    May 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ooh! The caravan is back! How exciting.

    May 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    Since I'm currently avoiding all my student responsibilities, I should have a character profile submitted this afternoon. Expect a fabulous picture.

    May 8, 2015


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain