User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: Timeline DT

    Thank you, Wizard! I shall begin on the character page and procure an image immediately.

    Jun 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ugh... I totally wrote a filler. Anyways, more back story will be coming soon, I guess, now that I've started the ball rolling.

    Jun 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | Sarah | Day A5 11:00 am All it took was a thought. Three simple syllables that didn't even form a true sentence--a name, and an 'oh.' Oh, Riley ...

    Jun 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Timeline DT

    Thanks for the dates, Journeying Conjurer! Also, do you have an idea of which kingdom will be a good starting place?

    Jun 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Actually... If I start spilling back story, Flurry would probably avoid Riley upon meeting up again. That could simplify things, if Riley is actually in the part with Darius. Also, ...

    Jun 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Timeline DT

    Ah, so the era is decided. I shall begin my research immediately. :) Also, I believe the Three Kingdoms came after the Han...

    Jun 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Timeline DT

    Cool. Thanks!

    Jun 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Timeline DT

    Ooh! The Emperor/Protector of the Realm's child sounds interesting. I should start doing research and brush up on my characters... (ha ha...) Anyways, is there any preference yet on whether ...

    Jun 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Wait, I have to have stuff about the Spectral plate as well? When did we decide this? Also, I seem to be behind in all y'all's scheming, so let me ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Hoorah! My work is finished, and I only have one week left in school! Yeah... so expect a post Thursday afternoon (That's evening for Char and Robusto, and very early ...

    Jun 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Timeline DT

    I feel like I should browse the storybooks more often... I probably almost missed this! Um, if the dinosaurs are still on, I would love to take on the bloodhound. ...

    Jun 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I would love to post, but my hands are tied up redoing a German project. Plus, the newspaper deadline is today... Dies

    May 31, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Forgive me, for mine eyes art brown. Also, y'all need to slow down. TUBM actually enjoys running.

    May 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Char and Robusto: I did read your posts. No need to fret. thumbs-up

    May 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Char, I thought Riley already left the Shrine... I might not be able to write anyways. Apparently I misjudged my time and I have to bake a cheesecake tomorrow morning. ...

    May 20, 2015


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity