User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    Did I do most of this at work? Yes. 11/6 Update: 2039 words (total 6146) “How about Sir Renvelt?” Eustasia looks up from her embroidery with a sniff. She invited ...

    Nov 7, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    OMG Thanks Mint!!!! It's good to be back writing stuff again : D 11/5 Update: 1439 words (4107 total) Dinner is already going poorly. The sudden humidity of the afternoon ...

    Nov 6, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    Maybe my goal is just to write at least a little bit every day? That seems achievable haha. 11/4 Update: 1185 words (2668 total) She finds her father halfway asleep ...

    Nov 5, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    My flight home was delayed and I didn't get home until 2 am! I had to stop working after lunch for a nap. Needless to say, it was another short ...

    Nov 4, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    About to hop on the plane home, so another abbreviated writing session today. 11/2 Update: 765 words (total 1055) His workroom, thankfully, is just as he left it. He takes ...

    Nov 3, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    AHHHH thank you Snoink! Anyway. I did write a bit yesterday, but I was so tired lol. Dance competition results? Me and my buddy took fourth place in the Waltz/Tango/Foxtrot ...

    Nov 3, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    You can do it!!! I have never finished all 50k, but aiming for it definitely helps a lot!

    Nov 3, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I am in the airport at 4 am thinking about my novel instead of thinking about the competition I'm about to go to lol. Also I outlined out like ten ...

    Oct 31, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    November is going to be totally nuts for me this year, but I want to at least do a little! I am admittedly starting the month on travel at a ...

    Oct 30, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    I! HAVE! CHORDS!

    Apr 20, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    19 | Flip It Turn a building model upside down; every force acts in reverse. All tension is compression. Every pull becomes a push. Divorced from recognition, shapes, shadows, forms ...

    Apr 20, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Annual Song | Iris | First Recording Take One Now that I listen to it... I think I may have to try again on the bridge. I've also started composing ...

    Apr 18, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    Annual Song | Iris | mostly final lyrics (Verse One) As the flowers of youth grow spindly from the root, every breeze teases ruin, every frost is felt acute. On ...

    Apr 18, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    18 | Micromanage I know who touched this report His fingerprint whorls– dense charts, tile graphics, five pies, no slicers, no story, no clarity, no focus –tightly packed, clutter the ...

    Apr 18, 2025
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Saying When

    17 | Don't Wait LOOK I wanted to show off my robot. Also it's 10:45 and I gotta go to bed and I was so absorbed in drawing you guys.

    Apr 17, 2025


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack