-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Ooh, lovely post, Robusto. And thank you for freeing Miss Altaria.
Jun 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Char, I think I can guess what your name is, and it's totally a pun. Brilliant! Also, I have decided that Katrina's rival will be another feline pokemon. (Too bad ...
Jun 18, 2015 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I have come to claim my coat of arms! (Is this like the horse? Are we supposed to do something creative?)
Jun 18, 2015 -
Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures
Knight Buggie keeps on marching through the fog. The fog. Knight Buggie keeps on marching through the fog. The fog. 101. - Done 15 July 2015 102. - Done 25 ...
Jun 18, 2015 -
Re: Timeline DT
I was going to bother people, but I think Hunter beat me to all the folks I was thinking of asking. If I can convince some people to try SBing ...
Jun 16, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
a) Char and Tort, never speak of Wailords and Skitties again. Clear? b) I am also not allowing any romance between another character and Katrina, because I feel that it ...
Jun 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Ah, if the name we're going with is Katrina, then my prequel character will be a Skitty. (Puns. Puns. :) )
Jun 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Wait, what new Avatar? Also, Hades from Hercules is the best Hades. Also, this is super random (not really), but which name do you all think would better suit a ...
Jun 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Thank you Rubusto! (I probably should have checked there earlier...) I am deciding between Magnemite and Skitty currently. :)
Jun 11, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy DT
Whoa, Tort, did our schools end on the same day? That's kinda cool.
Jun 10, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy DT
Ooh, yay! I can't wait to read it, Tort!
Jun 10, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy DT
@Tortwag: Should I write the next post between Ink and Andarr, or do you already have something crazy up your sleeve?
Jun 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
My school lets out TOMORROW! (pause for rejoicing and singing.) So anyways, if y'all need anything from me, I am officially free for hire until the 3rd of July. And ...
Jun 10, 2015 -
Re: Timeline DT
@Dutiful, your character will probably be hired by someone else to kidnap or kill the kid who comes into the time period. Whether that someone is my character (Princess Qinghe ...
Jun 8, 2015 -
Re: Timeline DT
I have submitted a character profile! I hope it's not a big deal that I used a real person (Princess Qinghe is rarely mentioned anyways), and it seems like no ...
Jun 7, 2015
