-
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Sorry. I am the fairy godmother. TUBM is doing the LMS II contest!
Jul 19, 2015 -
Re: Timeline DT
Ugh. Sorry for never ever saying anything in here. I am still with the SB though! Um, is there anything that us historic-people writers should be doing at the moment?
Jul 17, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Thank you all for the pictures. :) This has probably been one of my favorite birthdays ever. (And I swear I'm not saying that for flattery! Usually, I'm on travel ...
Jul 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Oh my gosh, you guys are too sweet. Thank you all so much! And I'll get on that scene once I'm done with this week's LMS chapter, Hunter. Thanks for ...
Jul 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I can probably write a scene between Jewels and Flurry, Hunter. Unless you think it would be better told from Jewels's perspective? Just summarize what you had planned to happen ...
Jul 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
15253 and Verser, are you on travel? You must tell us about your trip at some point. Also, I am back from New York! It was a very pleasant vacation, ...
Jul 12, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Status Update from the lady abroad: New York is very crazy, and the current construction on the subway line which runs near the hotel doesn't help at all. Thank goodness ...
Jul 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Go for it, Hunter.
Jul 3, 2015 -
Re: Timeline DT
So... I noticed, Wolfare and Megrim, that Jacob/Kun and Mr. Matsumoto's profiles do not contain any information as to their ability to speak Chinese. (Rydia's character, I'm sure can handle ...
Jul 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Sorry Tort! I just really wanted to comment on that team... I promise I will no longer muddle in questions directed at others.
Jun 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I hope you don't mind if I answer your questions instead, Hunter! 1. Despite the obvious fact that some water pokemon would not really be able to move outside of ...
Jun 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I have decided! Katrina's nemesis shall be a Glameow named Catherine, and she will be epic and noble and then turn nasty upon evolution. (Now that I think about it ...
Jun 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
1. I have you all beat on shortness. Also, Char is an outlier and should not be counted. 2. Please don't start the "what is the eevee line based on" ...
Jun 23, 2015 -
Re: May OS: Alice in Wonderland DT
Ooh! We're getting the show on the road, eh? Should I wait for QueenAnne to post before I start outlining my own first post?
Jun 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Oh, sure, @Tortwag! Why not? I mean, Fleedjio's crush is pretty cute.
Jun 19, 2015
