User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Did I want to battle Felicity? I just know I said something about having a psyche battle with one of the Kalos starters. Uh... anyways, school starts next week for ...

    Aug 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Ugh... I'm back from the dead. I had to motivate myself to start on my summer homework, so I refrained from checking up on YWS for a few days. And ...

    Aug 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    While I do appreciate the offer, Tort, I'm not really that interested in battling. I mostly only do it because it's a nice way to play with friends who I ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | Business at the Shrine | Day A6, noon For one reason or another, Flurry found herself clutching her head for most of the ride home. She wasn't entirely ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    My goal is to write that post by Thursday. (I'm busy this morning, otherwise I'd probably get it done sooner.)

    Aug 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Hunter and Tort, you two need to stop staying online past 2 in the morning. Honestly ! Also, I think I can write that Shrine of Safety post I was ...

    Aug 10, 2015
  • Archive Re: Nationbuilding: August Storybook Workshop

    Ah, okay! Thank you.

    Aug 9, 2015
  • Archive Re: Nationbuilding: August Storybook Workshop

    Is it too late to sign up for tomorrow?

    Aug 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: May OS: Alice in Wonderland DT

    Um... sorry for never saying anything like, ever. Also, since my character has already appeared, I am somewhat confused about what to put in an "intro" post.

    Aug 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm back from camp! It was very lovely (if not cold and wet the first two days...), and I played so many pedal notes on my horn that I no ...

    Aug 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Um... sorry for making y'all wait on a post that I can't write. The inspiration's just not coming, and I'm super busy tomorrow (because my church decided to have a ...

    Jul 25, 2015
  • Archive Re: Timeline

    Princess Qinghe Han Dynasty: The Princess's Private Chambers Qinge had just placed the finishing touch--a pastel green ornament carved like running water--in her hair when the servants knocked on her ...

    Jul 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Timeline DT

    No problem! (And the post should be up. Someone tell me if they have objections to anything I wrote.)

    Jul 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Timeline DT

    I finished writing the post for Qinghe! Um... apparently I wasn't actually a part of the SB, so I'll put up the post once I'm official.

    Jul 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Yo Char! Happy Birthday! I hope you like cupcakes, because moose are terrifying. Have a fabulously wonderful day! thumbs-up

    Jul 20, 2015


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin