User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    HA! I finally pumped out that long-overdue Flurry post! I feel so accomplished. Also, even though this coming week is tech week for Mary Poppins , I get Wednesday off ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | Wicked Plots | Day A8, 8:30 AM Flurry hated the desert with a burning passion (pun intended). Only eight in the morning and she was already broiling like ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Congrats on your mod ification, Silver! (Okay, that was really bad...) Expect a post within the next two weeks, everyone.

    Oct 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Verser and 15253, happy birthday! Are you two twins?

    Oct 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Whoo... I should have caught up with posts ages ago. Nice jobs, everyone. It was cool to hear from Frost again. Hunter, I assume I'm taking the next post for ...

    Oct 4, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: A Picture Book by Buggie

    Update No. 2 Ah, the dress. I had to browse through quite a number of pictures for these. I wasn't sure whether to go more evening gown style or draw ...

    Sep 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Maybe instead of duking it out, Tortwag and Hunter, you could catch up on your LMS reviews. The rest of you, don't encourage this behavior! Tsk tsk.

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: A Picture Book by Buggie

    Update No. 1 After much doodling in class, I finalized a few elements of the two main characters, and though some details still need work, here is the first full-color ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: A Picture Book by Buggie

    So, I'm writing and illustrating a picture book! The Project: I was drafted by my local library to help with a little story-telling project. After much fretting, I decided that ...

    Sep 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Oh my. More horribly dark and violent history. You terrify me sometimes, Robusto. Char: have we finalized our plans regarding the return-to-earth deal? If not, is there a good time ...

    Sep 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Psst. @Robusto May I send Flurry back to earth only temporarily? Thanks.

    Sep 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Uh, hate to ruin your fun, but I'm sending Flurry (and Katrina) back to earth, regardless of how the relationship things work out. Unfinished business, you know... Also, apparently my ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Ah... the weekend is finally here. Would chocolate milk be too much trouble to order?

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a refurbished Model T Ford, which may or may not have been somehow stolen from a museum. I insert one thousand folded paper cranes. (How long would it ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Hold on! I'm not leaving . I just need a week to adjust to school again. I'll still be able to write and keep up with stuff, I just won't ...

    Sep 1, 2015


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac