User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I wish my finals were this week. My school always has them two weeks after the winter break, and it's never very satisfying to go back to school right after ...

    Dec 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Hands down, I think I win for least beautiful city of residence in this group. All the houses are prefabs from the 70s, and some East-coasters think we have glowing ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Char your Avvie is incredible. A++

    Dec 1, 2015
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I come to claim my Chalice! (And naturally, the references: )

    Nov 30, 2015
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures

    Knight Buggie keeps on marching to the Green Room for more reviews to do. 151. - Done 29 November 2015 152. - Done 12 December 2015 153. - Done 12 ...

    Nov 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @TheSilverFox: I asked because I figured if no one else was willing to take the plunge, I could at least tell you what you did well. I'm not exactly a ...

    Nov 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Ouch, work on Black Friday? That's rough. Good luck out there, Robusto.

    Nov 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Oh my gosh oh my GOSH! I landed a minor speaking role (okay, probably a one-liner) in the school musical, and I just had to tell you all the moment ...

    Nov 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Hey just to warn you all: I know I don't post much in the first place, but I'm sensing a rough week ahead, so if there are any emergencies I ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Hunter, I have amended the passage of time. If you want to include some narration during the travels, go ahead. Otherwise, we've set ourselves up for a good long wait. ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Ooh, you're getting a tablet, Robusto? Do you know which model yet?

    Nov 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Guys guys check this out!

    Nov 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I can write XAARGF from the letters in supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

    Nov 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Sure, I'll change it Hunter. (I originally had a scale, but everyone disregarded it, so I wasn't sure how quickly things should move.) Do you have an approximation, or is ...

    Nov 10, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Change One Letter [3]

    Sell

    Nov 8, 2015


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus