User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Hunter, would you be able to PM me a list of all the necessary headers? I'll need the text/name that goes on them, plus who will be writing under that ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Err... I'm not sure if this is something you can control or not, but the new private chat, while it pretends to work on my Mac desktop, does not actually ...

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    I'll be on a band trip, bit I can finish headers by then, so it works for me!

    Feb 19, 2016
  • Archive Re: PMD Craziness

    Buggiedude2340/Val-pal Unfortunately for that person, she had absolutely no idea what was going on. Having been at band camp for the past three days, Buggie hadn't been briefed in any ...

    Feb 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    What? Hunter, I'm older than Silver, Char, and probably Numbers and Verser. Maybe you're just confused because of the proximity of our birthdays... Anyways: I am planning a big giganto ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Archive Re: A Storybook

    May, and a relaxing SB? That sounds perfect! This could be an interesting idea to pursue, so count me in.

    Jan 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Welcome back, BFG/Char! And never fear, for your squad is here.

    Jan 13, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    I won't be able to finish banners until after my school show ends, but if you have an idea, feel free to pm me, and we can work out colors ...

    Jan 12, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    ... I probably made a bigger deal out of this than I needed to, but I'm glad we have this all sorted out now. (Also, I don't pass up opportunities ...

    Jan 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Hunter, you can't do this to me! I had a male character in my first SB (a claim which @Tortwag can defend, as that was the Dreamland SB), and the ...

    Jan 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Err... so tech week for my high school show is coming up, and this year it's (surprise, surprise) two weeks long . Therefore, from the 18th to the 29th of ...

    Jan 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    We could have a party!

    Dec 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Shh! 15253, no spoilers! They'll figure it out eventually.

    Dec 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I just saw the new Star Wars! OH MY GOSH IT WAS SO PRETTY. *screaming, freaking out, etc.*

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    I'm game! I might disappear for the last two weeks of January, but after that I'll have plenty of extra writing time to use.

    Dec 18, 2015


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf