User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Happy Birthday, SilverFox! Don't start driving too soon, and don't bite off more cake than you can chew.

    Apr 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    The looming national exams have given my teachers a sudden drive to dump loads of homework on us kids. While I will absolutely finish Hippolyta's first post before the exams, ...

    Apr 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I was actually just waiting for an example so I didn't mess things up, but I've started writing the post at least. It should be up within a week from ...

    Apr 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Ha ha guess which terrible SBer just spent her spring break learning Photoshop instead of working on prior commitments like reading and writing posts. Ugh.

    Apr 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    That is, actually, exactly what I had in mind, Hunter! Of course, I still do intend to draw out the costumes and put them in the DT somewhere, just for ...

    Apr 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    It seems like no one will be wearing costumes for a while, actually. I just figured that since my character will likely take up sewing (spiders, people), I could work ...

    Apr 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Okay so I might be getting in over my head, but if there are superhero costumes, can I design them?

    Apr 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Any idea what the characters for Hippolyta's street name are, Hunter? If you tell me the meaning, I can probably figure it out, but if you know, that's cool too!

    Mar 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I can't believe I forgot to subscribe to the DT... No wonder I had so few notifications this weekend.

    Mar 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Mold is nasty. Especially that black stuff that shows up when children spill liquid in your basement and never clean it up. Also, (and this is for everyone) because of ...

    Mar 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    Why use mold, Hunter? That's disgusting.

    Mar 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse PMD

    @AstralHunter Okie... some things for you to look at. Alphas: *link is eaten by mould* Gammas: *link is eaten by mould* Also, I will be gone for launch and the ...

    Mar 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    So if Robusto scratches your back , Poopsie, will you scratch his and write a post as well?

    Mar 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    You and your family have my condolences, Tort. If you need anyone to talk to, (and I speak for all of us, I think) the rest of us PMDers are ...

    Mar 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I'M ALIVE, I SWEAR. Ooh. Voice actors? I call Kristin Chenoweth, please and thank you. Also, @Charizard821, it's okay if I do a short backstory update, right? I want to ...

    Feb 27, 2016


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney