User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I think he's asking what the accommodations will be, once everyone is settled down.

    May 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Nice formatting at the end there, Hunter.

    May 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    You easterners, always getting out of school a month early... Also those are terribly depressing answers, and I would very much like to not vote (though I know I can't ...

    May 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Oh. I didn't see the poll there. Cons of reaching the DT through your notifications, I guess. Sorry!

    May 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Err... what are we deciding on, exactly?

    May 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    I'm fairly sure they release the starters and their evolutions, all the legendary Pokemon that you can catch in normal gameplay, some kind of electric rodent, the version specific Pokemon, ...

    May 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Well, I was going to ask what y'all thought about the new starters, but no one else mentioned them on here, so I just didn't say anything...

    May 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Exams ended today! Granted, I still have school for another four weeks, so I am not exactly free yet, but I have more time for writing, of anything needs writing.

    May 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Hey, so I haven't written anything in this SB in like, forever, because I was probably waiting for other people to post, but this is a heads up to let ...

    May 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Me too Soup. Are you taking any of the others as well? (Hunter, APUSH stands for Advanced Placement US History, one of the many national exams we Americans can choose ...

    May 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    ...I actually used Google Street View for those descriptions.

    Apr 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I DID IT! @TheSilverFox, please check the dialogue to make sure I got your character right. Conversation is flexible, so if anything is off, I'll fix it. And a notice ...

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus

    Unknown Subject Central Park | 18 March 2016 | 10:00 AM Whatever she was wearing, it was not nearly enough for the weather. On instinct, she curled up into a ...

    Apr 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Monday is the start of exams, and I did promise to have the post up by then, so yes. I will have my post finished soon!

    Apr 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Is the map not showing up because I'm on mobile, or do I need to edit that post and put the map back?

    Apr 25, 2016


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus