User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Sounds good to me! By the way, at what point should the next post end? Am I still leaving room for another limo post or getting my group all the ...

    Jul 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I was totally going to post, but I'm in New Orleans and getting a lot less down time than I anticipated. (Okay, and I got sidetracked reading The Scarlet Pimpernel ...

    Jul 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Wow, I wonder who Hippolyta might possibly be rooming with. What suspense. I have no idea. And no, she wouldn't mind. She'd probably find it exciting. Also someone please tell ...

    Jul 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    What. When did I want to write about werewolves?

    Jul 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I don't like to feel like I'm hogging posts, so I waited to see if anyone else was going to post after Rydia, but if no one else in Limo ...

    Jul 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    I think a few posts (which would bring this SB back to the top of the thread) might help with garnering attention. As much as planning helps, we also do ...

    Jul 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    Since when do I ever do the expected? Unfortunately, I will be out of town for the week after this SB gets its first post. Is there anything I can ...

    Jul 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Awww, what a dorky little kid. Glad to have you back, Char!

    Jul 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    You knew I'd be here, Hunter, but I thought I'd let everyone else know too.

    Jul 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I'll be around Monday and Tuesday. Just give me a time so I can set an alarm and wake up at an hour reasonable for the rest of you.

    Jun 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I'm just hanging around, not posting in the DT because that always makes me feel a bit awkward. And I am ready to write whenever because I'm not on travel ...

    Jun 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    School ends on Friday! Let me know if y'all need anything written from Jewels and Flurry's side of things. I know I skipped a huge chunk of time, so you ...

    Jun 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    My character has only a few questions and probably doesn't warrant a post. 1. Do we have to help? 2. What happens if one of us refuses to help with ...

    Jun 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Let's see if IGN complains about "too much water" again in their review.

    Jun 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Robusto please tell me I'm not the only only-child in this SB. Also, I pick anger I guess, since I didn't answer the depressing question earlier.

    May 30, 2016


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe