User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Psst, Hunter, it seems like we aren't getting online at the same time very often. Should we set up a time to plot things out this weekend or something?

    Sep 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I'll be vaguely alive for the next two months, so as long as it doesn't take you longer than that to get this post up, Hunter, I'm still in. I ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    Welcome to the party!

    Sep 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    I'm sorry Hunter, which of us has actual details on what is supposed to be happening in the jungle? PM me anything important I need to know, please, or I ...

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    I just started school today, and I already feel so done.

    Aug 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    I promise I've been working on that post! However, after re-checking some stuff, I realized my original plan would not work as well as I'd hoped. I have about a ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    No worries! I ended up lazing because the computer is having screen malfunctions, and I'm honestly not sure when I'll be able to sit down and write for more than ...

    Aug 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Well, I know I made it back from vacation alive, but evidently some of you all did not. Anyone have any ideas for the next post?

    Aug 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    I get back home tomorrow, so would it be cool for me to go next? Maddox and Orin are from the same place too, so it seems like a logical ...

    Aug 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    My impression is that he lives in a minuscule farming community and thinks he is a cowboy and not a geometry teacher. In other news, I get home next week ...

    Aug 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    I'm in Kentucky dying because it's too humid, and also wondering why my uncle thinks jeans are acceptable for the groom to wear at a wedding.

    Aug 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I DID IT. FINALLY. @Tortwag, @Rydia, and @StupidSoup, if I have misrepresented any of your characters, please let me know, and I'll fix it!

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus

    Unknown Subject Limo 1 |March 18, 2016 | 3:00 PM Okay, so the Commissioner's knowledge told her that "Burrow" wasn't a real name, but at least the other girl was ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wordsmiths DT

    Yippee! It's finally out! Let's get this party started!

    Jul 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    I'M ALIVE! New Orleans was super sketchy, and there were way too many Lutherans in one place. Like, why don't they hold Lutheran events in Minnesota, where all Lutherans live? ...

    Jul 23, 2016


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright