User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I have not been able to write while at work this week and it shows. I also have not gotten home until late this week. RIP me. 11/19 Update: 500 ...

    Nov 20, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    It's been a day, friends. 11/18 Update: 244 words (total 27866) The trio who are actually taking measurements burst through first, sights and theodolites strapped to their backs. Then the ...

    Nov 19, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    Work today was a real trial. Here's hoping for tomorrow! 11/17 Update: 1570 words (total 27622) Then her father guides her down into one of the extra chairs he keeps ...

    Nov 18, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I thought to myself: today I shall reach the actual 50k wordcount goal. And then I spent 10 hours drawing icons for my dnd group's new campaign. 11/16 Update: 2143 ...

    Nov 17, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I worked very hard today. Also, since we're at the halfway point, I'm taking a leaf out of Snoink's book: Not doing quite as well, but my goal is just ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    OMG thank youuuuuu Mint! Awkward-but-charming is definitely the goal here haha. 11/14 Update: 1309 words (total 18444) Eustasia knows that the most obvious counter to ritual is acting thoughtlessly. S

    Nov 15, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    11/13 Update: 699 words (total 17135) “You’re catastrophizing,” Zenia says, again sitting in the Roche’s brightly-lit parlor, poking at a mangled piece of embroidery with fruitless stitches th

    Nov 14, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo25: Soul Watchers

    I love love love the graphs! The day you shot past the suggested word count feels good just to look at.

    Nov 13, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    HAHAHAHA my job is torture. At least right now. Supposedly things will calm down after New Year's. 11/12 Update: 1622 words (total 16346) And she forgets that in a hold ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    We had a bunch of execs at the jobsite today, so it was hard to write at work... also I have a deadline coming up yikes. 11/11 Update: 1692 words ...

    Nov 12, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    There is some discussion of having children outside of marriage in this bit... and some of what that entails, though in a very abstract sense. Nothing explicit! 11/10 Update: 1877 ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I played games and then drove to the city to get Chinese groceries so uh... yeah. 11/9: 207 words (total 11245) Obviously, nothing happens. Eustasia catches her half-grimace, half-laugh in ...

    Nov 10, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I took an extremely ill-advised afternoon "nap" and am all messed up now. But here's what I wrote this morning. 11/8 Update: 2687 words (total 11038) Despite owning land and ...

    Nov 9, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    11/7 Update: 2205 words (total 8351) Wentworth’s face pinches. “I thought titular power was a myth.” “Well, this is only one location.” Sir Thorton gestures for them to continue along ...

    Nov 8, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo25: Soul Watchers

    I am sooooooo curious how Adelphina wound up in that situation with Damien omg

    Nov 7, 2025


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot