User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    I have officially landed in Taiwan! Apparently my phone is smart enough to connect to wifi and not the local wireless data, so I will have access if anyone needs ...

    Dec 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    ...Apparently I will not be lounging at my grandparent's house until shortly after Christmas, so expect a post either then, or on like Friday, since I've gotta do something on ...

    Dec 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    I hate applying to top schools so much. Expect a post on or shortly after Christmas! I'll be lounging in my grandparents' house then, free from college apps and homework.

    Dec 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Two college apps down, two (possibly three) to go. The Personal Statement is in final editing, and my portfolio is kicking, and I am on a roll. We just might ...

    Nov 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    When in doubt, pick names from classic literature. (I definitely do not have entire teams with names from Shakespeare. No siree.)

    Nov 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Ahaha! I just figured out a way to greatly reduce the amount of work I have to put into my portfolio! Maybe I'll actually be able to write a post ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Day eleven? Yeesh. Now I have way too many days to fill. Thanks for giving a better time frame for the flood though!

    Nov 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    AGH GUESS WHAT IT'S TECH WEEK! Bye for the rest of the week. After that I have two college applications due the first of December, and then I have to ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Halloween Adventures

    Dear MIT, I Cannot Explain My Love for Dance in 100 Words or Less. Unbeknownst to @AstralHunter, Buggie had, in fact, been on the trip. But she had disembarked during ...

    Oct 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Hunter: I should be available during your Friday night and most of the weekend. If there's a time you know will work for you, let me know!

    Oct 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    College applications are taking over my life. I'll try my best though! Also, is there like a workshop type room anywhere? I feel like Hekate would invest in that kind ...

    Oct 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Hunter, we need to have a chat about why you think thus about Jewels. I assure you I have an infinite number of arguments on why the reason you gave ...

    Oct 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    ...Aren't my college apps essays punishment enough?

    Oct 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    And we still haven't plotted for our other SBs, Hunter. We're both just total messes right now.

    Sep 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Am I the only one secretly hoping the "good" team is also bad? It's about time a lady was the head honcho of an evil organization. Also Hunter: any time ...

    Sep 9, 2016


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality