User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    screaming I can't handle this drama. The glitter needs to stop.

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #3 Man, this week has been so gross. I had a band concert Tuesday and a band trip Friday and I kind of just hate band right now. (But ...

    Mar 11, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round III

    Week IV Pep Talk! And so passes another week of flying by the seats of our pants. Only that sounds really stiff, so we’ll call it pant-seat-flying from now on. ...

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #2: Oh. My god. NASA just located a solar system with like seven habitable planets, and I am suddenly so angry with myself for not considering different kinds of ...

    Feb 25, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #1: Wow. I was definitely more prepared for LMS 2 than I was for this round. LMS 2 had me sketching and making spreadsheets like nobody's business, and while ...

    Feb 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    Hey y'all! I know writer's block is totally a thing right now for you because you probably haven't written (or maybe even thought) about you characters for a while. So ...

    Feb 19, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Novel Chapters: 1: An alien in the ladies' room recovers from motion sickness 2: Wheelchairs do not get along well with the Fold Terminal staff elevators 3: Taken from Chapter ...

    Feb 16, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Intelligent Species: Because many extraterrestrial languages do not rely on the same set of sounds as Earth languages, alien names and places have been translated or simply ignored in favor ...

    Feb 16, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    The Ships and their Crews: The Conics - a small trading vessel built by the Specifus. Its business specialties are the transport of delicate materials and small-scale shipping operations, like ...

    Feb 11, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    The MVPs: Ellipse - A girl from Titan who isn't entirely sure why she's being chased by bounty hunters. She was born Elliott Bei, and sometimes uses the alias Ellie ...

    Feb 11, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Synopsis: After being chased through customs by bounty hunters, Ellipse stows away on a small-scale trading vessel named the Conics , and of course, it just so happens that this ...

    Feb 11, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Conics Unfortunately Guess what! I'm doing LMS again . Is there anyone else who will have participated in all three rounds? But that's probably not what you're in this thread ...

    Feb 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

    I dunno, Hunter. I like surprises. I'm definitely out this weekend and next, but if you shoot me a message, I'll respond. We can do a slow brainstorm and then ...

    Feb 8, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Now that the chatbar is dead, we need a place for long plotting sessions. Should someone create a WFP?

    Jan 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Yo hey everyone! So the post is pretty much written and done (I am supposed to be writing flood stuff, yeah? It's been a while since I legitimately talked to ...

    Jan 9, 2017


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin