User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Holiday Archive Re: 2017 YWS Yearbook

    Man, I haven't done the end-of-year festivities in a while. This year has been my return to a lot of things. First, my bros: @BrumalHunter, @TheSilverFox, and @Tortwag You guys ...

    Dec 28, 2017
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Ups [closed]

    Username: Ventomology Name/Alias: Buggie/Vent (I used to be Buggiedude2340, and I guess a lot of people still haven't made the connection yet? I should be more active, probably.) Interests: Writing, ...

    Dec 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Did you think we were dead? Shaymin might be. Idk. Fall damage is anyone's guess.

    Nov 22, 2017
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Flurry | Tumbling Down Under | Day A9, about 8 in the evening The desert was slightly more bearable at night. Then, the sand chilled, and the sun stopped being ...

    Nov 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    My midterms are both next week

    Oct 27, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    As long as I don't have to think about it until after midterms, I'm down for anything.

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Archive Re: Pokebook VI: World Tour

    A Peony Appears! Vaguely, Peony wondered if she had seen any ponds with lilies nearby. The Lotad she was renting would look a little more interesting with a flower on ...

    Oct 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokebook VI: World Tour [DT]

    I'm an actual pun queen, yes. Also fyi for people raring to post the finals stuff, Shey and I def have posts coming that should fit in before then, but ...

    Oct 18, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokebook VI: World Tour [DT]

    I spent some time trying to come up with a good suits joke because all the grunts wear silly clothing, but nothing came to mind. Should I write a tournament ...

    Oct 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Yay! Discussing. Oh, Hunter, since I got the go-ahead to delete that super old post that was on Day 10, did you have plans for what else would happen in ...

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Blessed Are The People

    To let you know that I read the first part of Mad King, I am going to ruin your string of posts. I'll hold off on the review until you ...

    Aug 15, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Voting here because I am on mobile and can't access the chat. Uhh, I don't 100% remember what all the options are, but I'm going to say that when Alek ...

    May 23, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #5 I evidently forgot to update this thread last week. My sincerest apologies. Also, I know I promised character sketches, but I was very lazy these past two weeks, ...

    Apr 2, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Who's That Character? All the sauve space-farers we've met thus far, and what we know about them. Thus far. Ellipse: A problematic janitor working on the Fold Monitor. Focci: A ...

    Mar 22, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #4 A cover? Sort of? It looks way too serious for this book, but I have some concepts I might work on later that are a little more suited ...

    Mar 21, 2017


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen