User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #9 Doing reviews to keep my points high. Somehow, in the year-plus-several-months that Ellipse had spent incognito, as well as in the years before that, a plan had been ...

    Apr 9, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Tales of the Airwaves [NEW DEADLINE]

    1

    Apr 6, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: the man beneath the lamppost

    Oh, it took me a moment to figure out how the pantoum is put together, but I like it! It's a nice challenge, and the building of the world/story is ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Complaints about the little things in life

    Set One: days 1-6 1 | This is how it is: By all calculations, the middle is the most populated. Medians and means represent the whole. The middle is compromise: ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Complaints about the little things in life

    Buggie Does NaPo for Once in her Life Uhh... I was trolling the GR and trying to figure out where all the NaPo poems were so I could review them. ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #8 Ugh I hate school and I'm still jetlagged. Flying back to the earthling system from Planet Five had taken too long. The Ink was by no means a ...

    Apr 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Ley

    Romulus wanted to dig himself into a hole and stay there for the next twenty years. He tried very hard not to look that way, since being rich and noble ...

    Mar 23, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #7 Okay so maybe I slept for most of that 14 hour plane ride. Also I lost a whole 15 hours and jetlag is terrible. Sirena had some whacked-up ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #6 I HAVE FINALS THIS WEEK AND THIS CHAPTER NEEDS TO BE A LOT MORE THAN 1K so here's the 1K for week 56, as proof. Focci called his ...

    Mar 12, 2018
  • Archive Re: Pokebook VI: World Tour

    Buses are the real friendship-makers Peony Peony had definitely thought this through. She had arrived to the bus station early, caught Alexis's group, and plopped herself in the boarding line ...

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures

    So Knight Buggie marches on. Through the fog. To review. (Trumpet noises) 201. - Done 25 January 2018 202. - Done 25 January 2018 203. - Done 25 January 2018 ...

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    It's been a very long time, but I come to claim my Chest of Silver! I believe everything is in order, though I wouldn't be surprised if I lost a ...

    Jan 20, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Me? Press the like button? If I can't remember to like actual posts how do you expect me to like the stuff in the dt?

    Jan 19, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Man, I was hoping to save the personal subplots for after the romantic one, but oh well.

    Jan 14, 2018
  • Archive Re: Pokebook VI: World Tour

    Award Ceremonies are A Lot Peony The stadium was louder than the jet engines on the plane from LAX to Osaka International. On Peony's left, Hannah cheered like four avid ...

    Dec 29, 2017


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White