User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #11 Everything is on fire and also a mess. I am a hot mess also. 69 After the first week, which Ellipse spent sore with the effort of readjusting, ...

    Jun 11, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragons of Mystic DT

    Yo

    May 27, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #9 Okay since we're doing these different wordcount thingies, I'm giving up on consistent chapter lengths. Action for the win y'all. The crew dashed through the shipping sector, with ...

    May 20, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Complaints about the little things in life

    Set Five: days 25-30 25 | finally the weather is okay Yesterday, the sun burst from its hiding spot and burned through the clouds, and I sat on the balcony ...

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Tales of the Airwaves [NEW DEADLINE]

    Real life is a bit more hectic than I predicted it would be. I'm not 100% sure I'll even finish anything. Sorry!

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Archive Re: Ley

    Romulus led the woman back through the forest, to the spot where he had left his men, keenly aware of how loudly his armor clanked. Perhaps he ought to have ...

    Apr 25, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Complaints about the little things in life

    Set Four: days 19-24 19 | Post-midterm I always wear my watch for tests. The ticking drives away the oppressive silence of a hundred students scribbling and struggling and fades ...

    Apr 24, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Hey so I know Tort and I did the last two posts. (Tbh Tort has done like, a lot of the last several posts so we all gotta pick up ...

    Apr 23, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Complaints about the little things in life

    Set Three: days 13-18 13 | City by the Ocean It is too cold here. I walk to the light rail, wind reddening my ears, wet air seeping through my ...

    Apr 18, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Fun things and unique events to happen in a story?

    There are probably a couple of ways to spice that up (and I mean, fighting monsters is kind of the basis of Percy Jackson, but I think few people consider ...

    Apr 13, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Fun things and unique events to happen in a story?

    I don't write much realistic fiction (and when I do it's usually a mystery) so I'm just going to answer this from the fantasy side. My take on cliches in ...

    Apr 13, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Complaints about the little things in life

    Set Two: days 7-12 7 | I have a problem. I keep buying pens, all colors, every sliver of the wheel, every brown, greyscale, and metallic tone. My studying habits ...

    Apr 12, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: mama didn't know the forest was magic

    I don't know much about tarot, but I enjoy the titles and the poems in general! They all feel very magical, and it seems like it'd take a bit of ...

    Apr 11, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing for Radio: A Workshop

    If that's Belle from Beauty and the Beast, I'll claim that spot.

    Apr 9, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Complaints about the little things in life

    omg thank you!! I'm not sure I can promise that the next set will be very different, but I do think it's cute so far. If nothing else, you can ...

    Apr 9, 2018


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter