-
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
5. Boring Door shuts with a click. I shuck off jeans, toss ‘em, and pull on shorts that make a little swip swip because athletic fabric be like that I ...
Apr 6, 2019 -
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
4. Righteous Fury Your teammate is a ray of sunshine and a buzzing bee. She flits between the tables of your team, checking in on progress, bending over drawings, eyes ...
Apr 5, 2019 -
Re: sometimes I hear the bell ringing
Oooh these are kinda different from older poems of yours that I've read. It's a fun experiment though! btw, is your ankle okay?
Apr 4, 2019 -
Re: April Madness 2019
I'm in!! If there's still spots??
Apr 4, 2019 -
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
3. Lying to your mother No, Mom. I’m doing quite well, Mom. I’m not tired, just busy, ‘cause class is a tizzy. I’m fine, Mom. I swear I’m alright, Mom. ...
Apr 4, 2019 -
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
2. Exhausted My legs are jell-o; I think they pass the jiggle test that I use to test cheesecake. My arms have weights tied on, strapped to my biceps, wrists, ...
Apr 3, 2019 -
Re: to bend shadows into light
Ooh I love the theme here where you're pushing the definition of poetry. Is that going to be running through the whole month or is it like the thing you're ...
Apr 2, 2019 -
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
1. Out of Breath If spring break is a car on the tracks, then the new quarter is a train rolling too fast to stop, crushing the car beneath its ...
Apr 2, 2019 -
Re: NaPo Buddies
I know it's April 1 in some places already. Is it too late to sign up?
Apr 1, 2019 -
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
Man, am I supposed to put something inspiring here? I guess the plan is to just keep going. Last year I did a lot of complaining and sef-deprecation in my ...
Mar 9, 2019 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4
Nice nice nice
Jan 10, 2019 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4
Ugh we are all so old now.
Dec 17, 2018 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4
I should be good to write after Wednesday next week, since that's the official "last meeting" for studio. Yay for cleaning.
Dec 4, 2018 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4
Ugh Fox don't remind me about finals. I'm dying and it's not even officially dead week.
Dec 3, 2018 -
Re: The Last Man Standing: Round IV
Hey! So I managed to get on wifi. Can I join as a rogue in September when my job ends?
Jun 21, 2018
