User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    14. Sunday Sonnet No. 2 Our meetings fill my mouth, my mind, my heart with food and words exquisite on my tongue. The fire of spices burns when we speak ...

    Apr 14, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    13. Antsy Why must it rain in the dead of spring the weekend I’m free of work? Unable to lounge in the sunny quad, spring fever will drive me berserk. ...

    Apr 13, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    12. Relief I am so pumped to rest that I jitter with exhaustion, stretch with lethargic excitement, leap, grand jeté style, into bed, and collapse with the boneless force of ...

    Apr 13, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    11. Too Tired to Write Poetry The spring rain patters on my window at midnight. I walked home in it.

    Apr 12, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    CW: language. I was really feelin' it this fine night. 10. Terror Fuck Murphy's Law. My heart stopped, and my blood ran backwards, and I felt tears dribble over my ...

    Apr 11, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: to bend shadows into light

    God I relate so hard to this. Hyperbole/overdramatic phrasing is just so good.

    Apr 11, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: sometimes I hear the bell ringing

    I know that's not my report about wells and geology, but also. WELLS. V cute!

    Apr 11, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    9. Irritation due to Sleep Deprivation To the idiot on floor four: Please do not cook at two in the morning. I know what you’re thinking. “Oh, I was just ...

    Apr 9, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    8. Lonely The studio has its dimensions painted on the walls: neat, black serif numbers on a dirty beige. It is twenty-five feet wide . (seven-point-six meters), fifty-five feet long ...

    Apr 9, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: sometimes I hear the bell ringing

    Guess who definitely 100% used her laundry poem for April Madness.

    Apr 8, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2019

    Haha this is probably the most out-there poem I've written this month, so maybe a bit of a risk. But at least someone will get a kick out of it, ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: sometimes I hear the bell ringing

    LAUNDRY POEMS FOR THE WIN. It's super cute. I feel like you could do more format-wise to set apart the pieces in parentheses? But like, up to you bro.

    Apr 8, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: to bend shadows into light

    Hey hey you you! You can keep on pushing through! I'm excited to see what you write next!

    Apr 8, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    7. Sunday Sonnet No. 1 The brainless toil of building leaves me free to dream about our latest rendezvous, to jitter in my seat with copious glee, and wish upon ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    6. Morbid Fascination Apparently, leaving your hand in curing plaster can give third degree burns. Curing is an exothermic reaction. Calcium sulfate mixes with water, and after dissolution, crystalize

    Apr 6, 2019


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist