User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: sometimes I hear the bell ringing

    FOX I LOVE IT. I think you could do a little more to organize (or let the chaos run its course). You could also do something interesting with those repetitions.

    Apr 28, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    26. Organized Color coded sticky notes march along my wall, a rainbow of duties and days. Spreadsheets sprawl across my life, I write lists on halves of index cards, colorful ...

    Apr 27, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    25. Bravado She’s a skyscraper, standing on deep, long foundations, concrete footings piercing through the earth, finding purchase on only the sturdiest bedrock. Her steel skeleton stretches into th

    Apr 26, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    lol. 24. Battle Hymn of the Tired Student The cycle starts again as I begin day twenty-four of this never-ending school year where I’m asked for more and more. Write ...

    Apr 25, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    I'm sorry?? I honestly don't know where on earth all the innuendo came from. Literally the only thing I've done today is learn about hip hop in high fashion and ...

    Apr 24, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    22. Bored, but not hungry Things I ate today, in order: Bad hot cocoa, made with milk but not enough cocoa . The lukewarm softness of barely-there chocolate slid down ...

    Apr 23, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2019

    Hmm. 20. Self-absorption The mirror whispers in my ear, murmurs sweet nothings like a quiet flute arpeggio, and blows a soft stream of air over my neck. It pays me ...

    Apr 23, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    21. Sunday Sonnet No. 3 I wonder at your mind’s capacity for organizing details so minute, a filing cabinet storing all it sees. It must be far too full to ...

    Apr 22, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    Even I can't tell if this is ironic or not. 20. Self-absorption The mirror whispers in my ear, murmurs sweet nothings like a quiet flute arpeggio, and blows a soft ...

    Apr 20, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    cw: language 19. Incensed Dear Adolf Loos, asshole extraordinaire, you are not the shit. Did you ever wonder why we lost construction literacy after industrialization? Maybe it was because white ...

    Apr 20, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    18. I really want to pick a fight What is a filter but poison to my brilliant, true stupidity?

    Apr 20, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    17. Hindsight In the moment, I am fire. I spark and glow, burning with a thousand questions, feeding off the tinder of a hundred answers. My eyes turn bright, and ...

    Apr 18, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    16. Exhilaration Bend, and you shall feel the tension of your body, your pink-red sinew, heart, and blood, holding you safe in preparation. Push, and you shall feel the compression ...

    Apr 16, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I'll even kick my own butt

    15. Stuck The problem with design is that it wrings me out like a wet rag, forcing every drop of energy from my porous skin, the fabric creases of assignments ...

    Apr 16, 2019
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2019

    Haha I'm in class the whole day on Monday so might as well submit now. Sunday Sonnet No. 2 Our meetings fill my mouth, my mind, my heart with food ...

    Apr 15, 2019


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn