-
Re: LMS V: Earth Descended
No sketches yet. I don't have a scanner, and all my computer sketches are making me sad. But I've got some better ideas about the characters. Petro: As I mentioned ...
Aug 3, 2019 -
Re: What are you reading?
I read an excellent book called Kill the Farm Boy recently. (well, I listened to it. the narrator was very good) It's... maybe 16+ because of the vulgar humor, but ...
Aug 3, 2019 -
Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC
Aight aight aight. Here's the plan. Assuming that this phone call I have to take with my friend, who doesn't normally call, doesn't include bad news, and assuming that wfp ...
Aug 3, 2019 -
Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC
Hmm I might wait to see how far you get in that post hunter. But, I'm thinking of hosting a little get-to-know-you in wfp so we can all get a ...
Jul 31, 2019 -
Re: LMS V: Earth Descended
The Pantheon: It's decided. A pantheon is necessary for this novel's lore. Here are the big guys. I'll do sketches and come up with some legends at some point. Hopefully. ...
Jul 29, 2019 -
Re: LMS V: Earth Descended
Whaddup whaddup it's time to plan for LMS V even though I literally just started another project. It's fine; my upperclassmen at uni say this year won't be as busy ...
Jul 27, 2019 -
Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC
Yo Hunter any idea what the first posts might be about? Are we going to do a bit from the video/interview, or just jump right in?
Jul 15, 2019 -
Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC
Haha I wrote another very serious character for another SB that didn't go anywhere, and I thought it'd be fun to explore that again.
Jul 7, 2019 -
Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC
Cat team here we come
Jul 3, 2019 -
Re: April Madness 2019
Congrats @Querencia!
May 10, 2019 -
Re: April Madness 2019
And here goes nothing. It's been great competing with y'all!
May 1, 2019 -
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
30. Spring Rebirth One tiny pen stroke assisted by the spring wind will start my life anew.
May 1, 2019 -
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
29. Very Extremely Nervous You ever crammed for an interview? Not a test, never a test, never the little computer bubbles that require no. 2 pencils, never blank lines and ...
Apr 30, 2019 -
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
28. Sunday Sonnet No. 4 A silence eats away at my insides, beginning in my still and forlorn gut, and gnawing at my lungs as it makes strides to reach ...
Apr 30, 2019 -
Re: I'll even kick my own butt
27. Having Received the Gift of Knowledge Pulp fibers squelch in my hands, stick to the sides of a bucket, float in water like egg bits in egg-drop-soup. They are ...
Apr 28, 2019
