User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    This is my place for unfinished chapters I guess. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but classes are destroying me and I can't always get through as ...

    Nov 25, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Picture Here! [10]

    I found this gem the other day and figured it'd be funny to share it. One of the dance clubs on my uni campus took it surreptitiously...

    Oct 16, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    Novel Organization: NO CHAPTERS WE DIE LIKE MEN Also I cannot possibly come up with enough funny, sarcastic, and vague titles for the things that happen in this book. Instead, ...

    Sep 4, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    The map is killing me. Have some more pantheon info. The Elemental Gods: Hydron, Geora, Pyra, & Aeros Of the greater gods, the Elemental Gods were once the most prolific ...

    Aug 31, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    The little island in the middle with two peaks on it is about the size of New Hampshire. If you know how big New Hampshire is. Also this preview is... ...

    Aug 30, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    Pony up, cowboys. I'm gonna talk about maps and only maps for the next several days. I've finally started it. I doodled a little sketch on a napkin last night ...

    Aug 29, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    I've had a revelation: Originally, I had played with the idea of starting the novel while Ming and Petro are away from their village on separate errands. BUT. For the ...

    Aug 29, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC

    If it wasn't clear, characters that appeared in the background in my post are @fraey's Vadim, @TheSilverFox's Nathan, and @Featherstone's Kele. Or, if you're thinking that no, they weren't there, ...

    Aug 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon

    Peony Lin Scene ii: Raining Cats and Dogs Peony sipped her mocktail in regret. She had come out to the sun deck for a moment of quiet, hoping her Shinx, ...

    Aug 25, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round V

    I'm back and better than ever! It's Warrior time for me!

    Aug 25, 2019
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures

    Because I'm really that cool now, I'm thinking a good old horn cadence would be fabulous for this next entry. At least five horns, full chords, with a sick cadenza ...

    Aug 10, 2019
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    It's been a long and winding road, filled with a few too many stops at luxurious inns and places to eat , but I've finally rescued enough fair reviews to ...

    Aug 9, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    Petro Amazing how much a little shading can make me feel less sad about my computer drawings.

    Aug 5, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    Ming

    Aug 5, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC

    EDIT: wfp freaked out like 20 minutes in, so go here instead - EDIT AGAIN: the google doc will stay open basically forever, so drop in anytime! I'll be around ...

    Aug 3, 2019


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley