-
Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town
0. I've read a book of cowboy poems and learned a few things Can I rightly be a cowboy if I never rode a horse? If my hands have never ...
Mar 30 -
Re: 2026 Exquisite Corpse Poetry
I'm in!
Mar 28 -
Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town
A rough rough index: Work Haikus Sunrise too early 春天鼻水 Sweet Things Cowboy Sonnet Monday Reset Dinner Tanka Cowardice Starting to hit a wall A Cowboy Poem about my Trusty ...
Mar 22 -
Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town
Omg year number nine! I'm so close to a decade of NaPo! I unexpectedly moved further west this past fall... but not as far as I would have liked haha. ...
Mar 21 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
Final day! I was hoping to get a little further than I did, but 33k is pretty respectable. 11/30 Update: 297 words (total 33935) Twenty squared makes four hundred minutes, ...
Dec 1, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
Sooooo... I maybe spent the whole day hanging out with a friend I never get to see. And then I drew dnd characters hahaha. 11/29 update: 220 words (total 33638) ...
Nov 30, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
Really sliding under the wire today. 11/29 Update: 678 words (total 33418) “I haven’t been stringing her along!” Gil doesn’t think he’s been stringing Eustasia along. Yes, maybe Wentworth ha
Nov 29, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
I am going to end this month exactly as I started it: on travel. Hahaha. 11/27 Update: 621 words (total 32740) He definitely draws stares, and raised eyebrows, and mouths ...
Nov 27, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
11/26 Update: 933 words (total 32119) Had her sister felt stifled in the society they kept? Of the three of them, Theodora was the only one who would have remembered ...
Nov 27, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
WHEN WILL THE WORK STRUGGLES END. Fingers crossed I can get something done over Thanksgiving weekend. 11/25 Update: 551 words (total 31186) Guiltily, she sneaks a glance at the kitchen ...
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
I am so far past even the idea of catching up to the 50k pace... but I have not missed a day! 11/24 Updates: 489 words (total 30635) “So… we ...
Nov 25, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
Today I tried out for a hockey team. 11/23 Update: 387 words (total 30146) “Something wrong?” her father asks, shaking Eustasia out of her thoughts. “No! No. I just… have ...
Nov 24, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
Maybe I'm just losing steam. 11/22 Update: 327 words (total 29759) Eustasia’s face tightens as she continues to read. It doesn’t make sense. Why would Lord Massey ask these kinds ...
Nov 23, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
I had to work late today y'all. Like I didn't even have extracurriculars I was just working. 11/21 Update: 570 words (total 29432) The moment he sinks into his desk ...
Nov 22, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
This user was SUPPOSED to have a day off today. 11/20 Update: 496 words (total 28862) As they all march back to the manor, Gil stews. He has three options, ...
Nov 21, 2025
