User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    6. Where did the time go? Is it lost in the tick-tock of my clock, the click-clack of keys, or the slow row of light across the floor? Is it ...

    Apr 7, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    5. Sunday Sonnet No. 1 The orange light of evening blazes bright, a warm, unsett’ling flame to boil my blood. A haze erases my thoughts as a blight would burn ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    4. Sometimes it begins in the front of the nose, stirs up the sinuses, sets mucous ahiss. The harsh, shushed noise goes whsss whsss . Others, it starts at the ...

    Apr 4, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    3. Late morning floats in through my south-east-facing window. It casts a patch of sunlight on the carpet. The soft, tiny strands cast their own tiny shadows, a painting framed ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    2. tick goes the bar on the download screen tick - -ing towards the moment when my download goes green tick - -ing down the seconds 'till I see my ...

    Apr 2, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    1. Funny how when we decompress, we drop the tension, relieve the stress. We hunch and sigh. We droop and sink. Our spines compress us away from the brink.

    Apr 1, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

    In here for the next like 9 hours probably

    Mar 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC

    Well that didn't take me an entire quarter to write. Anyways, I hope I put us in a spot where a lot of the characters are sort of together, even ...

    Mar 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon

    Peony Lin Scene xi: Okay That is in Fact a Large Boat Peony wasn't sure how she ended up with the most awkward person in existence as her only new ...

    Mar 19, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2020

    I'd like to sign up!

    Mar 19, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    30 poems in 30 days? Let's do it! In 2018, I wrote little complaints, and in 2019 I focused each poem on an emotion. This year, I'd like to work ...

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

    In and out of here tonight y'all.

    Feb 25, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC

    Okay if riding on an arcanine wins y'all have got to let me write the boarding scene. Let's get another dog vs cats altercation in there.

    Jan 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC

    Lol how is everybody btw? I can probs roll out a post in the coming week if we need a little jump start? But like, if people are too busy ...

    Dec 30, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    New parts compilation because I am on travel and doing this lms business on my phone please end me. Petro grabs the bars and tries to shake them. “Why don’t ...

    Dec 30, 2019


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale