User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: spring waits for no one

    God Fox that's such a feel. Also I love the text formatting. It's such a fun thing to utilize.

    Apr 15, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    14. She smells my blood. The sharp shard of a shell slices my sole, and red seeps into the sand, spills into the sea. The salt stings in my cut, ...

    Apr 14, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    13. Like the sun is starved, new spring heat eats my vigor leaving me dried out.

    Apr 14, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2020

    Good job everyone!

    Apr 14, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: spring waits for no one

    Fox please explain the math behind april 11.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    12. Sunday Sonnet No. 2 Uncertainty is my new middle name. It sits, a child in tantrum, on my tongue. My roommate, cryptic girl, says ‘watch your lungs,’ but ne’er ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    11. Apollo, I know June is marathon month. I know your training regiment; it’s on my fridge, over my desk, and somewhere in my phone. And if I want more ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    omg omg thank you all!

    Apr 11, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT

    Would it be cool if I took on the captain role?

    Apr 11, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    10. I draw a single line on the online white board. It is a simple line. In the ensuing 10 seconds, the following occurs: I speak about a fence and ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2020

    :-] So we both have opposable thumbs, jeer the raccoons. But who is in charge now? Do you really have to rub this in? I ask from my window. Then ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    9. So we both have opposable thumbs, jeer the raccoons. But who is in charge now? Do you really have to rub this in? I ask from my window. The ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    8. My modern dance professor told us that modern dance focuses on the root of movement. Fingertips pull fingers pull palms. Hands pull forearms pull elbows pull pull pull pull ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero

    7. [insert long yell.] Hey, weather! Whether'r not you've got a plan in mind, would you mind? Taking the time to make up your dang mind? Like yeah, I know ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: tacenda

    Ahhh a sonnet! The theme is beautiful and consistent, and that last line at the end is the perfect small twist. I love it!

    Apr 7, 2020


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn