-
Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC
Yeeeesssssssss do it do it do it.
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC
Heyaaaa! Can't wait to read about her!
Sep 7, 2020 -
Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC
Heck yeah who's next
Sep 2, 2020 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Wooo! Let's go let's go let's go!
Aug 22, 2020 -
Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!
Chillin' in here tonight.
Aug 11, 2020 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB
Iris Lawrence-Han It wasn't that Iris didn't like her mother and older sister. They were fine, really. They just had high standards. For everything. Including shopping at the mall. And ...
Jul 5, 2020 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
I'm into it!
Jul 3, 2020 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Hey Mage! Not sure if you're still accepting, but all my other SBs are so very slow, and I'd really love to be part of one that actually has an ...
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT
I'd be interested in knowing sort of how to begin, but once we have some direction I would totally be down to start writing.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero
30. Momentous May, might you please slow down? Might you stumble, or fumble, or just turn around? I'm not ready, Miss May, for the change that you'll bring, for the ...
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero
29. The family dining table may be laid out with sumptuous, scrumptious offerings, a rich array of vibrant colors that tickle the nose and tantalize the tongue, but nothing compares ...
Apr 30, 2020 -
Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero
28. My horn resides in my childhood home. It springs from its case, singing, shiny, and silver, as I step through the front door. Would that I could bring it ...
Apr 29, 2020 -
Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero
27. Muses, why have you forsaken me? My childhood desk is riddled with objects, little bubbles of memory and inspiration that sit, tantalizing, waiting to be popped. My childhood walls ...
Apr 28, 2020 -
Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero
26. Sunday Sonnet No. 4 Your tears, my dear, fall heavier than hail— a reaction most suited to your plight— but I beseech you, let me tell my tale and ...
Apr 27, 2020 -
Re: The Song and Dance of Area Zero
25. My wrist hurts, my eyes sting, my brow aches, and my brain is pained. I spent the whole day drawing. Now my homework calls my name.
Apr 26, 2020
