-
Re: 24/7 Sonnets Babey
Day 2: Golden Fruit Your spiny hair is merely child’s play; I grasp its roots to steal your heavy head. Your spiky skin, I flay and slice away- my knife ...
Apr 2, 2021 -
Re: 24/7 Sonnets Babey
I say a naughty word in this poem, so it's hidden. Really starting off strong lol. Day 1: Warm-up When morning beckons me to come awake, to breach the insulation ...
Apr 1, 2021 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB
Iris Lawrence-Han Alas, Iris's poor target hadn't seen her coming. The rest of these girls really needed to work on their combat skills. They'd never win this weird alien sibling ...
Mar 27, 2021 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I must have had it locked. I'll probably be around in and out for a bit, if you happen to log back in. I ...
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Sick, I'll be in here:
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
@MadilynReads, I am on spring break and am free any time through Friday. Just let me know a specific time and your time zone!
Mar 21, 2021 -
Re: 24/7 Sonnets Babey
Okay, so... Sonnets? Yep yep yeppers. The past two years, I wrote sonnets every Sunday of Napo. Since I love them so much, I decided I might as well take ...
Mar 12, 2021 -
Re: 24/7 Sonnets Babey
IT'S SONNET TIME y'all. 2018 | 2019 | 2020
Mar 4, 2021 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Yeah I was just waiting on someone from one of the other fight pairings to go before continuing with Iris and Julie.
Feb 25, 2021 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Oooh sure @MadilynReads! I should be available this weekend, if you like?
Jan 27, 2021 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Haha I always aim to get some laughs, Mage. Sorry I didn't get too far into the actual fight, @MadilynReads. I don't think it'll last very long before the girls ...
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB
Iris Lawrence-Han It was unclear to Iris if having a voice in her head meant she was finally cracking under the pressure of senior year, or if it was truly ...
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
My goal is to be done by Sunday. Uni starts up again next week. : |
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Np np Mage. I've been working on one just in case haha.
Dec 25, 2020 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Go for it @Haileyg21!
Dec 17, 2020
