User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / The University of Chicago's ancient history museum sat a little over ten minutes from the administrative offices by foot, so to get ...

    Feb 16, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / Conrad had some reservations about the University of Chicago. The Illinois Institute of Technology might have been private too, but it was ...

    Feb 12, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist

    \ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / Despite being the one guy in the office on decent terms with his boss, Conrad tried not to get called in to ...

    Feb 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist [OOC]

    Plus a lot of brainstorming in wfp... hehehehe

    Feb 3, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Tavern

    I'm in too, @winterwolf0100 and @HarryHardy! Alas I am at work right now so I can't set anything up. Who wants to do the honors?

    Jan 5, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Tavern

    @Ignorance I.... may be in the same camp as @HarryHardy on style here. Sorry!

    Jan 4, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Tavern

    Haha @HarryHardy things don't start until the 31st so you have plenty of time.

    Jan 4, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Tavern

    Am I willing to be a Captain?: I could... I've DMed for tabletop games and set up Storybooks before. I'd like to be just crew, but I wouldn't mind doing ...

    Jan 4, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

    Unfortunately I am considering hockey. Please write with me before I get a concussion.

    Dec 19, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

    IT'S THE WEEKEND

    Sep 10, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

    Didn't see any pads open this morning. I'll be here for the next several hours haha. The Other Pad

    Jul 1, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

    Chillin' The Other Pad

    Jun 4, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 24/7 Sonnets Babey

    Day 5: Hilarion, Gamekeeper, Lover of Giselle When Loys approached you, sweet and pure Giselle, what features drew you into his facade? With what means did he coax you from ...

    Apr 6, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 24/7 Sonnets Babey

    @Spearmint and @whatchamacallit, thanks so much for your lovely comments!! Day 4: Rosy Memories When spring break ends, the cherry trees all bloom, and cotton candy flowers fill the air. ...

    Apr 5, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 24/7 Sonnets Babey

    Day 3: Ticking The tiny clock I bought four summers past onced ticked in timid rhythm by my bed. My open window pulled in words broadcast by passersby in arguments ...

    Apr 4, 2021


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain