-
Re: senior year
Aww fox what a mood on that last one.
Apr 11, 2022 -
Re: Firsts
5: First Midwest Spring You tempted me to dance three weeks ago with sunlight bright and warm upon my skin. You bowed, a hand extended, said hello, and with your ...
Apr 11, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / There was no way Conrad was making that morning meeting. He had work! And they'd settled on nine am, and he clocked ...
Apr 10, 2022 -
Re: Firsts
(edited) 4: First person I disliked at work Sir, I would like to like you. I love Seattle. I know you love Seattle, too. You and I both root for ...
Apr 7, 2022 -
Re: Firsts
4: First Person I Disliked at Work Sir, I love Seattle. I know you love Seattle. I am very jealous because you are in Seattle and I am in a ...
Apr 7, 2022 -
Re: Firsts
3: First time hockey goalie Behold, my body prone upon the ground, my knees rest, nestled in a bed of pads. A coach leans over, pulls the straps around, to ...
Apr 4, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / Silently, Conrad wondered if he should stop Luna. Dwyn's attention had long since departed from the heist, and even as the trio ...
Apr 2, 2022 -
Re: Firsts
2: First Saturday Shift What an odd place, the office on Saturday. What a funny mood it has: No one to wave hello to, but I must wave to the ...
Apr 2, 2022 -
Re: Firsts
1: First Rainstorm The storms out east stampede over wheat over corn, over soybeans- the sweet sweat of the heavens that feeds what we eat. Back home, the sky hardly ...
Apr 2, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / The maitre d' led Conrad and the girls to a booth in the back of the restaurant, out of view from the ...
Mar 27, 2022 -
Re: Firsts
I am taking over someone's stuff at work who just left while also doing my own work while also being in a musical, so. Stretch goal: 30 poems and Sundays ...
Mar 22, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / Conrad called the nearest Giordano's up before he even made it out of the office. That was the secret to deep-dish. Order ...
Mar 20, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / Conrad made it back to the office just after noon, still in his pink-drink-dyed shirt. And while he had been up to ...
Mar 13, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / Once, back when he was still a hotshot in juniors hockey, Conrad's billet mother had informed him that if he was going ...
Mar 5, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
\ money / Conrad Selingren \ money / The Richard Dedd collection culminated in a stunningly tall room, split down the middle by a wall of double-paned glass, where museum ...
Feb 26, 2022
