User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    San Angelo Notes Pt. 5 Does anyone know where to do oversized scanning? Like... 3x4 feet scanning? Asking for me. -- IT'S PUBLIC FIGURES TIME. The the last major burb ...

    Aug 31, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Teetle Tattle Tittle Title Ugh Patchwork City City Shuffle The Shifting of San Angelo Rush Hour III: San Angelo The Scrambling of San Angelo City Scramble City Scrambled City Shuffled ...

    Aug 28, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    San Angelo Notes Pt. 4 Um @Mageheart and @TheSilverFox feedback is always appreciated I love you so much. -- I... want to talk about restaurants, but I have no idea ...

    Aug 28, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Pitch Pitch Pitch Pitch Pitch... B- Apparently there was a pitch thing on twitter yesterday? My intern read some particularly egregious ones to me while we were out laser scanning ...

    Aug 26, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Francesca Fang Notes Pt. 3 What is a person without connection? And what becomes of them? -- -- Is it sad that my direct supervisor at work is my most ...

    Aug 26, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Magic Notes Pt. 2 Again. I hate rules so much. -- So what is possible with magic? Most things are, I suppose. Aether-Loved have been known to accomplish such feats ...

    Aug 21, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    People, in Places, Doing Things, Together Pt. 1 Wednesday Night Wine and Twine. Whine and Twine? ...Whine and Wine? -- The City Hall Ballers play every ball sport for which ...

    Aug 12, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    San Angelo Notes Pt. 3

    Aug 11, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Magic Notes Pt. 1 I guess I'd better address this at some point. To @BrumalHunter's eternal consternation and @TheSilverFox's amusement, I hate rules. I generally hate planning too, but I ...

    Aug 11, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    The Antagonist Pt. 1 The antagonist must: be removed from the community be absolutely buckwild insane have experiences that mirror Francesca's be magically gifted be charismatic want to fix a ...

    Aug 11, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    San Angelo Department of Public Utilities Pt. 1 The San Angelo Department of Public Utilities is split into two parts: there is the part that manages city-owned infrastructure, and the ...

    Aug 11, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Francesca Fang Notes Pt. 2 Y'all are so sweet thank you thank you thank you

    Aug 11, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VI: Built In a Day

    Fox did you read Redwall as a kid

    Aug 11, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    San Angelo Notes Pt. 2 I moved out of the PNW mere months before the Kraken began their inaugural season. At least I got to tour Key Arena before it ...

    Aug 10, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Francesca Fang Notes Pt. 1 Fang is pronounced Fahng. Not fohng, not fayng. Fang. -- Francesca Fang is a Professional Engineer. That's a title you can get with a degree ...

    Aug 10, 2022


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke