User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    7. Dinner Tanka Fridge: nothing to eat Freezer: also has nothing (Both, in fact, are full) Perhaps I should drive somewhere No, I think that’s too much work Thaaaanks @Spearmint! ...

    Apr 7
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    6. Monday Reset Re-reading to-do-list I wrote on Thursday squinting like an eye exam I've never seen these words

    Apr 6
  • NaPoWriMo Re: on command and control

    ok I have the morally bankrupt job of helping construct physical data centers, so the lingo behind "connecting" is basically my daily life, and I love how you took this ...

    Apr 6
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    5. Cowboy Sonnet I heard there was a mythic place out west where cows outnumber people three-to-one, and all who lived there claimed it was the best, that no place ...

    Apr 5
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    4. Sweet Things I miss tres leches from the bodega by my coworker’s apartment, where they make five flavors: strawberry, peach, chocolate, vanilla, espresso. The sponge is so fluffy it ...

    Apr 5
  • NaPoWriMo Re: the rise and fall of king xlii

    Hiiiii! Omg I love to see iambic pentameter. Also I can totally see this being like sung as political song in this fantasy world. Are you going to flesh out ...

    Apr 3
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    3.春天鼻水 Hear me read it aloud like I'm in first grade haha Transcribed: 每天我有太多鼻水。 如果春天死,我就會 去到外面看小鳥飛, 然後玩玩到我很累。 Pronuncia

    Apr 3
  • NaPoWriMo Re: on command and control

    I love to see iambs my friend!!! But also I love the rotating rhyme scheme and the alliterations are ON POINT. I'm so excited about this poem

    Apr 3
  • NaPoWriMo Re: notes from service

    Eee! So fun! I love this concept- can't wait to see more of it through the month!

    Apr 2
  • NaPoWriMo Re: Places (Then, Now, Soon)

    Ahhh Lim my family had some climbing red roses that grew outside my window as I was growing up - your poem brought back so many memories for me! I ...

    Apr 2
  • NaPoWriMo Re: I have never bitten into anything

    I love that term "minor constellations" for all the lights people make!

    Apr 2
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    2. Sunrise too early I drove to work this morning in daylight sky baby blue, clouds silver-white no pink, no purple, no streaking orange. The sun still pierced like a ...

    Apr 2
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    (29.) Song Lyric Progress I grew up where sagegrouse sing and huff and puff to welcome spring, and every lek’s a country dancing hall, where every little speck of green’s ...

    Apr 2
  • NaPoWriMo Re: A Stranger Done Come to Cowboy Town

    1. Work Haikus Tendrils of amber curl like ferns through hot water My dry nose softens The jobsite office is twelve trailers all smooshed up into Megazord Weasels squirm like ...

    Apr 2
  • NaPoWriMo Re: Looking for you (Arc I- Aiden's melancholy)

    I love this concept!! Musicals and mysteries are the best - and I don't get to see them together very much.

    Apr 1


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell