User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Cont. No one in the world had ever observed the imbuing of aether into a magical item. Not in living memory, at least, and probably not for a few centuries ...

    Apr 3, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: on computers and chemistry

    omg can we get someone to sing this? it's so fun!

    Apr 2, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Sonnet One "What's in a name! that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet"-- So sayeth Juliet to Romeo In hormone-fueled, illicit confidence. Repeated ...

    Apr 2, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    One An old man paces. He talks to everyone. His accent is so Chicago it comes out like the Great Plains- long and flat and wide. He wears a clean, ...

    Apr 2, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    the comments welcome is real please

    Mar 31, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Press [F] to Poet

    Ahhhh your thread title omg. You can do it!

    Mar 30, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Mar 30, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Mar 27, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    cont. As Francesca passed the next round of pieces through her sewing machine, her brain whirred. The presser foot clicked and clacked, and Francesca thought about the layout of parks ...

    Mar 26, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2023

    It's here!!! Put me in coach

    Mar 22, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: midday moon

    I hit a bird with my car once and this made me remember exactly how icky it was thanks

    Mar 20, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Table of Contents: One Sonnet One Two Three Four: Cat Poem Five Six: Flat Tire Seven Sonnet Two Eight Nine: Taxes Ten: A Lullaby for Those Who Stay Up Too ...

    Mar 20, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Cont. It occurred to her though, that even if these individual quilted blocks could not stack together over time to solve the entire scrambling of San Angelo’s city blocks, then ...

    Mar 20, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Pictures that go places while we go toward NaPo I guess

    Mar 19, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    This is a crab. 2022 | Firsts 2021 | 24/7 Sonnets Baby 2020 | The Song and Dance of Area Zero 2019 | I'll even kick my own butt 2018 ...

    Mar 19, 2023


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena