User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2023

    Six: Flat Tire

    Apr 10, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Cont. The rest of the day was surprisingly quiet. Without the hospitals constantly arranging their back-up water and sewage service, Francesca had very little to do. Construction permitting was on ...

    Apr 10, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Sonnet Two Perspective curves each muscle in my arm, foreshortening the deltoids, biceps, wrist. My fingers spiral, pulling in a twist that reaches ever upward, e'er forlorn. They tighten on ...

    Apr 9, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Seven I thought I would be first; the young and unattached are the easiest to pick up and toss across state lines. And I'm from somewhere else, anyway-- a branch ...

    Apr 8, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Six: Flat Tire In spring, the roads groan from bloodless nicks and cuts, spiderwebbing chasms in asphalt that bloom from every salt-and-tire abbrasion, every molecule of water that drips between ...

    Apr 7, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Five one promotion two bachelor's degrees third tax bracket four years of university five-year program six-figure salary seven-figure measurable revenue for Corporate (They drink the Corporate Kool-Ai

    Apr 7, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: deluge

    Ahhh number 6! I know it's probably unrelated, but I come out of an architectural background, and people there are always talking about function vs beauty, and they have all ...

    Apr 6, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Hahaha.... ha... why

    Apr 6, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: on computers and chemistry

    OK BUT ACTUALLY breaking apart words and dissecting the parts and finding new meaning (or altering the connotation of the meaning) is so cool. It's awesome to see that play ...

    Apr 6, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Four: Cat Poem Fat cat Brat cat Always-wants-a-pat cat Miss you Miss you Cross the Mississippi just to pat and play and Kiss you

    Apr 5, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Better than a Duty, Better than a Debt to Pay

    yessss going beyond Shakespeare. Next you'll have to do spenserian eh?

    Apr 5, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Three Anyway we've been having some weather . Transcription under the cut. I wish That when I spun out of control, A tornado, a twister, Tangled up in all the ...

    Apr 4, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: on computers and chemistry

    Ugh thank god for humor! I'm so glad we're seeing lots of poems with jokes this year--yours are always so well-incorporated into the theme and structure too!

    Apr 4, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Two lol I wrote this at work. Management is slowly draining my team of people and soon I will be unsupervised.

    Apr 4, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Better than a Duty, Better than a Debt to Pay

    omg is your entire napo going to be sonnets??? I love it.

    Apr 3, 2023


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson