User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The past is not clay, but the future is not stone

    It's okay I haven't recorded mine yet either. I think they put NaPo in April specifically so we can all complain about the weather.

    Apr 17, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Fifteen: Tired

    Apr 17, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Cont. Those were mostly egg, so they totally counted as protein. After a few seconds, she waved A-ma over and pointed at a row of cups filled with pastel yellow ...

    Apr 17, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2023

    Thought I'd post a silly one but the sounds in this tickled me. Thirteen: Petition to Stop Allowing Me to Use Saline Nasal Spray

    Apr 16, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Fourteen Mid-April, and winter wind washes over the apartment, crashing against the old, wood siding in an ocean-wave roar. Fat snow flies by the window, a million silver bullets that ...

    Apr 16, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Sonnet Three I'll build you a house somehow, my dear, I'll pour the foundations myself. We'll hire out wiring and piping--don't fear!-- but I'll sand, cut, and hang every shelf. ...

    Apr 16, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Thirteen: Petition to Stop Allowing Me to Use Saline Nasal Spray

    Apr 16, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Better than a Duty, Better than a Debt to Pay

    I love this actually? It's like music in 5/4 but a poem, and the intentional meter change is like being put slightly off balance the whole time, especially when I ...

    Apr 15, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Lullaby for Those Who Stay Up Too Late (vocals) Please help me.

    Apr 15, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Twelve Oh, Majestic Mountain of Tulle, Great Basin of Cotton Scraps! Forest of Royal Blue Satin and Navy Netting overhead, embroidered with sequin constellations, I beseech-- Nay! Beg!-- thee: will ...

    Apr 15, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    (Seven) Eleven Heat like the Taiwan of my memory. I miss Seven Eleven omg @liminality thank you!!!!

    Apr 13, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The past is not clay, but the future is not stone

    Ummm? Yes please sing us number 7. The first four lines just by themselves are so, you know.. chef's kiss! Homophones are boss. (also if you sing yours I'll sing ...

    Apr 13, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Ten: A Lullaby for Those Who Stay Up Too Late Transcription under the cut. Hoping to have sheet music for the vocals on Friday! And then maybe a recording next ...

    Apr 13, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Nine: Taxes I fill out boxes and I get this feeling in my stomach-- you know the one-- where your hand twitches the second you've got something sharp (a pen) ...

    Apr 12, 2023
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Where am I even going?

    Eight The ghost of the prairie is grass-green corn transpirating us to humid hell and assaulting our sinuses with battalions of pollen. It's swampy soybeans and waving wheat, though we're ...

    Apr 10, 2023


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance