-
Re: Where am I even going?
Sonnet Five: Where Am I Even Going? My tiny red corolla carries me along the sprawling highways of our land-- drive east, a steady forty MPG, and west, my mileage ...
May 1, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Twenty-Five: Boring My parents dated seven years before they married. I'm the same age now as they were when they met, in graduate school, at a party for Dad's Taiwanese ...
Apr 30, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Twenty-Four Light dives through the great, gaping hole of my eye and bends to the optic nerve on the far side, focused, for me, by glasses so thick they slip ...
Apr 29, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Twenty-Three: Unintended Career Choices Three books and three languages not in the plan Two years in this job and it's way out of hand One piece of advice: they will ...
Apr 27, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Twenty-Two empty car empty apartment i string words together-- i piece words together?-- i speak words and pray they fit repeat them to myself at the stove at the sink ...
Apr 26, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Sonnet Four Two spirits, both alike in dignity, In times too old to name we lay our scene. From ancient grudge, now joined eternally, Their icy rage turned icy cage ...
Apr 25, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Twenty-One There once was a poet named Vento Who rhymed as she scarfed down her bento She had this small quirk where she wrote poems at work And left her ...
Apr 24, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Cont. She swallowed hard. “I’m not- Tim, it wasn’t just any magic. It was our magic blocking off access to that URL. And it had to be someone in the ...
Apr 24, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Twenty Mislead by Google, I arrive thirty minutes before open. A stranger directs me through the loading dock, "-----------?" they ask, smiling. I don't know what they asked but I ...
Apr 22, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Nineteen Where are you going? Where have you been? -Joyce Carol Oates Where did you come from? Where did you go? -Rednex Where am I even going? Am I going ...
Apr 22, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Eighteen: Nice Things Perfectly-flipped, one-turn-with-the-knife flan, caramel moat exactly the correct color as it spills over cream castle walls, silver spoon licked clean. Spiffy new sweater, fleec
Apr 20, 2023 -
Re: Better than a Duty, Better than a Debt to Pay
Now you've made me want to write poems about my dnd characters
Apr 20, 2023 -
Re: midday moon
Do people go to your uni and just magically become birders? You and the bestie are both Like This. It's fun to learn about all the different kinds though! I ...
Apr 20, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Seventeen Sorry. I can't abide socks today. I can't abide sweat today. I can't abide screens or solid food or solitude today. Even the silver-bell sound of my own singing ...
Apr 19, 2023 -
Re: Where am I even going?
Sixteen We wear our Construction drip Got the hard hats with the stickers on it Buckle up your chinstraps just in cast you're fallin' Things ain't going back to the ...
Apr 19, 2023
